Last Remaining Relative Visa

Aussietobe

I was hoping to could shed some light for me.

We are in the process of the visa, our application was received by the Australian immigration office in London in August 2011, we were requested 1 additional document- which we sent straight away. But have not heard anything since..

What can we do to get some info- it's been about 18months now.

we just wanting a bit of a positive to look for, and not sure what to do.

thank you

bianca

I was hoping to could shed some light for me.

We are in the process of the visa, our application was received by the Australian immigration office in London in August 2011, we were requested 1 additional document- which we sent straight away. But have not heard anything since..

What can we do to get some info- it's been about 18months now.

we just wanting a bit of a positive to look for, and not sure what to do.

thank you

bianca

I understood that last remaining relative visas are taking 10 - 15 years, do you know what your queue date is?

Guest Guest26110
sorry to drag the thread off a little, but is this the same as a non contributory parent visa?

Are you allowed to go to Australia and apply onshore for a bridging visa until the last remaining relative or parent visa is granted??

10-15 years is correct for last remaining relative visas. I am also somewhat interested in this visa subclass (for my mother).

Parents cannot be sponsored for the last remaining relative visa by their children. They need the parent visa.

Archived