Chess Moves Shipping Australia to UK

blobby1000

Has anyone used CHESS MOVES, I have ahad a good quote but its worrying cheaper than everyone else! Just looking for some reassurance from anyone that may have used them (or a warning by PM if they are rubbish!!)

THANKS!!!!

I used CHESS 18 months ago when I returned to the UK, they were absolutely fantastic! I would certainly recommend them. They were a good price and delivered a superb service.

I used CHESS 18 months ago when I returned to the UK, they were absolutely fantastic! I would certainly recommend them. They were a good price and delivered a superb service.

Thats good enough for me! Thanks...

Did you move from melbourne?

Where are you in the UK? How long were you in Australia for?

Thats good enough for me! Thanks...

Did you move from melbourne?

Where are you in the UK? How long were you in Australia for?

Yes we moved from Melbourne (near Frankston). We live near Bath and were in Melbourne for 5 months. Had planned on being in Australia for minimum 2 years but the job was so horrendous we decided to make a swift exit! Miss lots about Australia, would like to return for travelling/extended holiday but never to live/work again. When you looking to return to UK?

We used Chess and they were brilliant...(Brisbane to UK)..we were worried when they turned up because the packers really did look like you wouldn't want to meet them down a dark alley! (as opposed to Crown who we used to ship to Oz and were all kitted out in their corporate uniform). But they were friendly and professional no bells or whistles just did the job would definitely recommend.

Can anyone provide a website which I can have a look at this company?Thanks

You can also look under Transglobal - Chess bought them over and they are now the same company, did ours back from Perth, really good

Yes we moved from Melbourne (near Frankston). We live near Bath and were in Melbourne for 5 months. Had planned on being in Australia for minimum 2 years but the job was so horrendous we decided to make a swift exit! Miss lots about Australia, would like to return for travelling/extended holiday but never to live/work again. When you looking to return to UK?

Yes its funny isn't it: having got here Frankston doesnt really compare to Bath does it!!

Were you on a 457 visa? What was your work?

We are heading back in January next year after what will be 2 years, we landed to a crap area and not too great a job, but have found a nice place to live now but its still not really for us.

Archived