Meet ups SE Melbourne?

Guest jensanco

Guest The Pom Queen

Bordy usually arranges something or Geoff Xtonite on here, unfortunately they are governed by the weather.

Yep, where ever I go the rain follows!

There was talk of meeting up at a brewery which was getting everyone's seal of approval! It was Bordies idea but I've not heard much from him recently.

Geoff (in need of a beer)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk so no smilies and just assume I 'like' your post unless I say otherwise as there's no 'like' button for me to click on!

Guest jensanco

Thank you both.

Oh dear - are you currently in the UK Xtonite (Geoff?) Just wondering as we currently have rain LOL

We won't be there until June time but I'd be interested in coming to some meet ups - is there a particular place you post them?

Can I just ask if thats an app for this website? I remember when I understood technology but I think it's quickly leaving me behind LOL

Thank you both.

Oh dear - are you currently in the UK Xtonite (Geoff?) Just wondering as we currently have rain LOL

We won't be there until June time but I'd be interested in coming to some meet ups - is there a particular place you post them?

Can I just ask if thats an app for this website? I remember when I understood technology but I think it's quickly leaving me behind LOL

I usually post any news of a meet on here and http://www.lifeinvictoria.com

Hopefully if we do have a meet at a brewery the weather won't be a factor!

Tapatalk is an app that runs on your iPhone or iPad which makes life a little easier but is also limited!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Guest jensanco

Thanks again for your help. I will try and keep that website in mind and try and remember to check it - now off to look at that app :D

• 3 months later...
Guest emma89

Hi I've recently moved to Brighton in Melbourne. I'm a 23 year old female and from Cornwall in England and have been here for a couple of months and need to makes some new friends! I am an aupair/nanny with weekends off and have some free time in the week. Is anyone up to having coffee/lunch/drinks?

Emma xxx

:laugh::cute:

Archived