Any families/couples moving to gold coast later this year?

Hi giggle my eldest is not doing anything at the moment but we are going to ashmore tafe today to see about enrolling her on a hairdressing course we could meet up at ashmore tavern later if you like for a few beers

yeah we know it! let me know a time, we're free late afternoon onwards. maureen

Please PM me for my phone number.

• 1 month later...
Guest aussiegemandpauluk

If anyone wants any info before you make the move I'm happy to try my best to answer. We have been back in Aus 2yrs, I'm an Aussie, Hubby is on spouse visa, we live on the Gold Coast. We have 2 kids (5 & 2) :)

Hi giggle we also arrived on the 27th September we have a son aged 19 who is hoping to start uni in February and a daughter who is 16 she went into year 10 at school and is really enjoying school. We have found a rental a Coomera Waters have you found a rental now. Have your youngest boys started school now and how is your oldest son doing ours is bored at the moment. Lynn

Hi we are in a long term rental in Robina, younger boys in school. our eldest is working only part time but has another interview lined up. he's also been bored although he's made a few friends now. he said he'd be happy to get in touch if your son is ok with that? Once they get to meet other young ones and have a night out it gets better (for us and them!) how are you finding things? do you feel like you've been here for ages? we do although its still only a couple of months. let me know if you fancy meeting up, maureen

Hi Maureen we would love to meet up. I am feeling settled at the moment but wasn't to good at the start some days it does feel like we have been here alot longer than 7 weeks. I think I will feel more settled when we have a business. We are on a business visa 163 hoping to buy a coffee shop/cafe. We are lucky though as my Dad is here with us. Lynn

Hi Lynn, are you free Sunday this weekend? we were thinking somewhere we'd be allowed to bring younger boys (6 and 9). can you think of anywhere near you? say for a drink and something to eat? also, couldn't stay out late with school the next day. We also have a tavern near us suitable for families, have a think and let me know. If you can't do Sunday, let me know when you're free, maureen

Archived