30 yr old Mom of 2 little girls under 5, girly mates needed.

Guest emilytalbot1

Guest emilytalbot1

Hi there

I just moved to Australia with my husband from the UK. My hubbi was a royal marine in the UK for 6 years, he was medically discharged hence the emigration to Australia. For him its coming home for me its a whole new and slightly scary world. With 2 kids to think of its hard work meeting friends. I love Australia and all it has to offer our family, however it would be so nice to have some girly friends to share my time with.

would be great to hear from anyone about meeting or gatherings.

thanks

Guest kathc

Hi,

am new to Oz to have only been here about 7 weeks.

It's tough moving to a new country isn't it? How long have you been here? I have two boys 8 and 3 my eldest has just started school and the youngest is at home with me. We are rentning in Concord which is West Sydney near the Olympic Park, until we decide where we want to "settle" (that word makes me shiver!) Making new friends is hard I am sooooooo sick of small talk. Hope it starts getting easier for you. Im Kath, by the way

Guest lconnartyduncan

Hi Kath again, and Emily is it? I just moved to Northern Beaches (Manly for next week or so then rented in Killarney Heights) of Sydney from Scotland. Been here 2 weeks with my two kids girl 6 (due to starte school next week) and boy 4 (this week). Moved with my husbands work, although it has been my dream for year ... much harder than i thought! Hubby at work now and me and the kids are driving each other mad in apartment 24/7. Would love to meet mums in similar situation miss friends, family and routine and support in UK already. But your right there is so much here if we can only get into a place where we can enjoy it all. can;t wait for house with garden, kids in school and activities, friends for them and a busy and fun life in the sun..but feel like jumping back on a plane at times just now...first few weeks are tough. Laura

Guest Nitha

Hi Emily,

Nice 2 meet u but the pity thing is i ll b at Oz only on the 16th May.Im mom for 2 kids and a divorcee. coming 2 Oz 2 get married. However i have 2 leave my kids wt my mom at malaysia first. I ll b stayg wt my future husband at Noble park Vic 3174. If u r arund that area we can make arrangement 4 a gathering. Anybd 4m dat area? we can arrange for a gathering maybe...im also new 2 Oz...

I can remember staying in an apartment with the children but as you said as soon as you move into your house things do get better, been here 2 years now and live on the north shore. If you fancy meeting up for a coffee and chat then pm me. Things will get better

sue

Archived