New to Sydney (Concord) hubby & 2 kids (3 and 8) would love to meet other families

Guest kathc

Guest kathc

Hi

we are new to Sydney only been here about 2 months. Have moved from Manchester and would love to meet other families/couples in similar position for friendship and good times!

We have two boys 3 and 8 (but dont let that put you off!)

Cheers !

Guest lconnartyduncan

Hi we moved here 2 weeks ago with boy 4 this week and girl 6 (seven in august). Living in northern beaches, manly till next week then Killarney Heights..keen to make friends for me (while hubby is at work) and kids. We come from Scotland and miss our UK friends and family already. Going bananas in each other company only 24/7. Laura

• 7 months later...
Guest guest79615

Hi, ive been offered a job in Concord, was wondering if you could tell me what its like and the best place to live/commute from for expense. Would you recommend the area? Im from scotland and my husbands from manchester but we currently live in Devon! :/ Looking to move to australia early/mid next year. Thanks, any info appreciated :)

Lorna

There's nothing wrong with Concord, so if you can afford to live there, and you are working in the area, why not live close to work. Take a look at www.domain.com.au and do some searches for property to rent or buy and take in the surrounding suburbs too. There are a few nice suburbs, many of them close to the water too, Cabarita, Five Dock, Mortlake, Canada Bay, Abbotsford. There's a railway station. I've got a friend who lives there so I'll ask her what she thinks about it. Are you going to be working at the hospital?

Hi, I did PM you but don't think it went through!

we have just moved to Concord West & would love to meet up, been in Sydney 1 month and from Chester! Me & Ian in our early 30's and just have our cat which we bought over.

What do you suggest? If you PM me your number ill give you a text and we can arrange something?

Laura.

Archived