Northern beaches mum with 3 kids under 5

Guest clairewalks

Guest clairewalks

I have just moved to the northern beaches with my husband and three kids aged 4, 3 and 6 months. Have found it a bit tough with Easter holidays to meet anyone so would love to meet up with anyone locally for coffee, chats and kids playtime!

Guest lconnartyduncan

Hi we just moved here 2 weeks ago, I have a little boy who turns 4 tomorrow and a little girl 6 (seven in august).. we are finding it really tough in a temporary serviced apartment - no garden and hubby off to work this week. We are driving each other mad, missing school, activities and friends in Scotland. Would welcome a play date. We are in Manly just now and just rented a place in Killarney Heights (north beaches area) - where are you? We visited the school yesterday and my little girl will start some time next week, with any luck on the speed of processing our temporary resident enrolment with the education department. We hope my little boy will ger into pre-school 2/3 days a week but spaces look full for now. Craving normality and some kids for the children to play with and blow off a little steam - think spending 24/7 with each other really hard just now. Where are you from? Laura

Guest clairewalks
Hi we just moved here 2 weeks ago, I have a little boy who turns 4 tomorrow and a little girl 6 (seven in august).. we are finding it really tough in a temporary serviced apartment - no garden and hubby off to work this week. We are driving each other mad, missing school, activities and friends in Scotland. Would welcome a play date. We are in Manly just now and just rented a place in Killarney Heights (north beaches area) - where are you? We visited the school yesterday and my little girl will start some time next week, with any luck on the speed of processing our temporary resident enrolment with the education department. We hope my little boy will ger into pre-school 2/3 days a week but spaces look full for now. Craving normality and some kids for the children to play with and blow off a little steam - think spending 24/7 with each other really hard just now. Where are you from? Laura

Hi Laura

We are in fairlight my husband came out first and has rented us a fairly dodgy house for 6 months. We have moved from Edinburgh and I feel like I am going slightly mad with 3 kids at home. Back in scotland the boys were in nursery and I was on maternity leave. The weather hasn't helped there doest seem much to do when it's bucketing it down. A play date sounds great. Please PM me for my Email address... Thanks

Hi Both of you,

We live in Seaforth and have been here for nearly 4 years now, we have three children 6, 1 1/2 and 1 month, my wife is around during the days and im sure would be happy to meet up with you both just drop me a PM and I will pass on her details etc or get her to call you.

Also more than happy to meet up with your other halfs for a beer etc if they want.

Cheers Mark

Archived