Ladies In Brisbanes Meet Up and make friends ~ Brisbane ~ Worth A Look!!

Guest PommyJade

Guest PommyJade

Hello Ladies I have been in the UK now for 7 years with my 2 Children of 19 and 22, and I have found it so hard to make friends, I don't know if its because the children are older and they don't do play dates anymore so I don't get to meet other parents or Aussies just arnt as friendly lol No offense.So I had an Idea because Im sure i am not the only Person from a different country in a strange place Missing home and wants to make friend...On Friday the 4th of may we meet up at the Coffee Club In Cleveland 92/100 Middle Street Cleveland QLD 4163. For a coffee and a bite it eat.. Arrive at 630 I have contacted the venue and they have sectioned off an area for us and will have heater out side so we dont get cold. RSVP Via Private Message to Jade. I hope as many people as possible can attend and cant wait to meet you all.

Guest Guest16631

.........what a lovely idea..........hopefully you will get some positive responses soon.........tink x

Guest guest36187

I would have come and joined you but I am going to be on the Sunny Coast! Happy to chat via email for now. Where are you living?

Hi there, sounds like a great idea, and I hope you get to meet lots of new people.

*mod moment*: for online privacy/safety reasons we ask members not to put their personal contact details in posts. Please use the PM system (click on user's name and a drop down menu appears, just click the private message option). When you receive a PM, you should get a notification, look at the top right of the page next to your username.

Guest PommyJade
I would have come and joined you but I am going to be on the Sunny Coast! Happy to chat via email for now. Where are you living?

Thank you Joanne :) Hopefully if this turn out is good we will be holding one every Friday.

I am in Redland bay how about your self.

Guest PommyJade

Thank you Tink, Will you be attending, Hopefully we get some good feed back at people attend i am a bit worried that people dont lol

Guest Guest16631

...............I live north side so not impossible.............atm though am havving to get my son to Redcliffe on Friday afternoons............he finishes at 6.00 some afternoons .................but will bear it in mind thankyou..............and good luck tink x

Archived