176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I don't think it sank in fully yet, to be honest!! Over the moon but still feels so unreal. I loved your way of thinking Jain - that made me chuckle. Oh, I really hope you and everyone else who are still waiting for COs get to hear very soon. By the way, ALL my documents still say required so perhaps you will be getting team 7 too lol

Can't believe the May gang managed to hit 1,000 replies in 1 1/2 month!! What a great bunch you all are

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big congratulations.........to you jars !!!!

Sorry for not being able to update about my status regularly, as was using this app on my phone most of the times!!! Mine got approved on 12/06/2012 and planning to move to wa in october. Keep in touch and have a bash tonight......

Well done to you too, vasandanivikram!! Good to hear from you again

hi all ,

just had an email from my agent , guess what .........

We have been granted our pr visas yaaaaaaaaaas !!!

Can't believe it 8 months from thinking about it , to getting it , we are over the moon !

Now the real fun starts with trying to sort everything.

Good luck everyone who is still waiting my fingers and toes are crossed for yous x:wink:

big congratulations sparky123!!!!!!!!!!

I think we should set up a May 2012 group!?

Thanks everyone for your kind words. I don't think it sank in fully yet, to be honest!! Over the moon but still feels so unreal. I loved your way of thinking Jain - that made me chuckle. Oh, I really hope you and everyone else who are still waiting for COs get to hear very soon. By the way, ALL my documents still say required so perhaps you will be getting team 7 too lol

Can't believe the May gang managed to hit 1,000 replies in 1 1/2 month!! What a great bunch you all are

As we have such an awesome team, I have set up a May team group - please join. I feel like I have made plenty of new friends on PIO and I would dearly like to stay in touch with all of you - hope you feel the same. X

Way to go!! I'll go and have a look in a minute. Yes I agree, it would be awesome to stay in touch. Don't forget the drink on the beach in december :cute:

So Jars, what exactly did your get from our dear friends in Adelaide? An email? Attachments? Do tell........ X

Still waiting for the official email sent to my agent :eek: but had confirmation from my agent it is in fact granted and no, I wasn't imagining it/dreaming at 3.30am :biglaugh:. Then this was on the DIAC site:

[TABLE=width: 100, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Passport number

[/TD]

[TD]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa class/subclass

[/TD]

[TD]VE 176

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa description

[/TD]

[TD]RESIDENT

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa applicant

[/TD]

[TD]Primary

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa status

[/TD]

[TD]In Effect

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa grant date

[/TD]

[TD]15/06/2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa expiry date

[/TD]

[TD]15/06/2017

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa grant number

[/TD]

[TD]XXXXXXXXXXXX

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Enter before date

[/TD]

[TD]07/06/2013

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Entries allowed

[/TD]

[TD]Multiple entries to and from Australia during the validity of your visa

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Must not arrive after

[/TD]

[TD]15/06/2017

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Period of stay

[/TD]

[TD]Indefinite

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Included in this visa

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa conditions

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Don't you just love that word 'indefinite'!

But anyway, why am I telling you this as you will get yours really soon too and will see it all for yourself!:hug:

I hope so - send me positive vibes for next week please!

It's just a bit of a pain coz I can only see me and hubby on the checklist, so won't be able to tell if the non migrating dependent medicals have been uploaded. Planning on ringing the clinic on Monday just to double check they have been done.

Have you managed to tell hubby yet? What was his reaction? Xx

Still waiting for the official email sent to my agent :eek: but had confirmation from my agent it is in fact granted and no, I wasn't imagining it/dreaming at 3.30am :biglaugh:. Then this was on the DIAC site:

[TABLE=width: 100, align: center]

[TR]

[TD]Passport number

[/TD]

[TD]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa class/subclass

[/TD]

[TD]VE 176

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa description

[/TD]

[TD]RESIDENT

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa applicant

[/TD]

[TD]Primary

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa status

[/TD]

[TD]In Effect

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa grant date

[/TD]

[TD]15/06/2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa expiry date

[/TD]

[TD]15/06/2017

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa grant number

[/TD]

[TD]XXXXXXXXXXXX

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Enter before date

[/TD]

[TD]07/06/2013

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Entries allowed

[/TD]

[TD]Multiple entries to and from Australia during the validity of your visa

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Must not arrive after

[/TD]

[TD]15/06/2017

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Period of stay

[/TD]

[TD]Indefinite

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Included in this visa

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visa conditions

[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Don't you just love that word 'indefinite'!

But anyway, why am I telling you this as you will get yours really soon too and will see it all for yourself!:hug:

I hope so - send me positive vibes for next week please!

It's just a bit of a pain coz I can only see me and hubby on the checklist, so won't be able to tell if the non migrating dependent medicals have been uploaded. Planning on ringing the clinic on Monday just to double check they have been done.

Have you managed to tell hubby yet? What was his reaction? Xx

I would definitely ring them. Why don't you ring them now, it's been nearly a week! (mine was finalized in less than a week and that included the two public holidays). Then at least you know.

Yep, briefly spoke to him this morning. He was choked, to say the least! Think the beer may be flowing for him and his mates tonight lol

I would definitely ring them. Why don't you ring them now, it's been nearly a week! (mine was finalized in less than a week and that included the two public holidays). Then at least you know.

Yep, briefly spoke to him this morning. He was choked, to say the least! Think the beer may be flowing for him and his mates tonight lol

Rang them Wednesday and they told me that the doctor only works on Saturday's - might give them a call tomorrow arvo (see I'm using the lingo already!).

Im so chuffed for you - shame hubby wasn't here to share the initial excitement but I'm sure he will make up for it!

As we have such an awesome team, I have set up a May team group - please join. I feel like I have made plenty of new friends on PIO and I would dearly like to stay in touch with all of you - hope you feel the same. X

How do you join this??? Go you for organizing this. It would be great to keep in touch!

OUR VISA WAS GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes::jiggy::huh::goofy:

CONGRATS JARS!!! That's awesome! And congrats to everyone else that's gotten grants!!

Had my second round of x-rays done this morning and everything was OK (thankfully) so all that's left is the wait. Hoping we all get our grants very soon! :biggrin:

Just checked our online app, and on the front page says,"further medical results received" on the 10th June, we had our medicals on the 9th, do you think its the xray, as the bloods won't have been checked that quick as a Saturday. Still saying all requested which I know means nothing really. All the people with visas grant can you shed any light. Thanks Shelly:confused:

OUR VISA WAS GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes::jiggy::huh::goofy:

Well done Jars!!! What did i tell you? I was a week out......we wish you all the best for the future, lets us know your travel arrangements and hopefully we will see you there soon.

:ssign19:

Just checked our online app, and on the front page says,"further medical results received" on the 10th June, we had our medicals on the 9th, do you think its the xray, as the bloods won't have been checked that quick as a Saturday. Still saying all requested which I know means nothing really. All the people with visas grant can you shed any light. Thanks Shelly:confused:

Mine has been updated to say the same thing. I think it means that your doc has uploaded the results of the general medical, and that the x-ray/bloods are still pending. Bloods and x-ray take a week to come back in the place where I did my medical.

Any room in that group for an adopted visa orphan? :wubclub: :notworthy:

Mine has been updated to say the same thing. I think it means that your doc has uploaded the results of the general medical, and that the x-ray/bloods are still pending. Bloods and x-ray take a week to come back in the place where I did my medical.

Thanks for that. :biggrin:

ours changed to this a couple of days after our medicals. we thought it had all been uploaded as my OHs medical docs all changed to MET on the checklist. then we found out nothing had actually been uploaded, all docs were uploaded 2 weeks after the meds were done (after waiting for a signature from the doc!), and we got our grant the following day.

so goodness knows what was happening on the system!!!!

Archived