176 lodged May 2012

Jars

OUR VISA WAS GRANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes::jiggy::huh::goofy:

Fantastic news. Congratulations.

Makes me feel even better as you had meds the day before us.

I need to stop checking and just wait for the email.

all the best for the future.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flossiebess

:yes: CONGRATS ALL THE GRANTEES! I don't think that's even a word!

Just logged in AGAIN - says 'application being processed further' no email from them, but I guess this means we have a Case Officer?

YEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAA

So both our Meds were completed on Thursday, in Manchester at medmigration at the Bridgewater clinic and by the Friday had been uploaded-in fact when we got home we saw them upload them that very evening but obviously was Friday Adelaide time! The service there was wonderful from the Dr to the nurses that took our bloods/urine and the Radiographer who did the Xrays etc. Today our PCC's arrived and we had made the request for standard process on 31/5/12 requesting next day delivery! We got the email form police to say they were being processed on 13/6/12 and were indeed received on 1/6/12- so good old UK post office reliability. Now it is just wait wait wait......:SLEEP:

So both our Meds were completed on Thursday, in Manchester at medmigration at the Bridgewater clinic and by the Friday had been uploaded-in fact when we got home we saw them upload them that very evening but obviously was Friday Adelaide time! The service there was wonderful from the Dr to the nurses that took our bloods/urine and the Radiographer who did the Xrays etc. Today our PCC's arrived and we had made the request for standard process on 31/5/12 requesting next day delivery! We got the email form police to say they were being processed on 13/6/12 and were indeed received on 1/6/12- so good old UK post office reliability. Now it is just wait wait wait......:SLEEP:

Not long then! Mine was literally only a few hours after the agents uploaded our PCCs...

Ooh how exciting!! Monday grant then??? :biggrin:

Ooh how exciting!! Monday grant then??? :biggrin:
I am trying not to think this but it has crossed my mind -however my heart starts beating really fast so I am trying to pretend it is just a normal weekend-our meds have not turned to met yet so this may takea few days at least that is what I am saying to myself :)

Guest amrgab11

Congarts Jars and all , It seems Friday was a happy big day

I can't believe till now....

We are also granted.

Best wishes for all

Why is it taken so long for me to get a bloody CO:arghh:

Hang on in there! Once you get a CO your visa will be approved in no time! Nearly Monday morning in Adelaide - who knows what this week will bring for you :yes:

Guest flossiebess
Why is it taken so long for me to get a bloody CO:arghh:

Me too! We had application processed further on Friday... THats a CO isn't it?????

Me too waiting for CO...

somebody help me to include "Status bar" in my post

Hi click settings at the top then on the left click edit signature and don't forget to save :)

flossiebess Yes that indicates you have a co! Whoop whoop

sh3p69 hang on in there, like Jars says you will probs hear something in the morning- I will look forward to logging on to hearing everyone's news guys!

Thanks guys for the support. Like every morning we wake and run to the computer like its christmas day looking to see if Santa as been, I feel like a child again, BUT with Stress waiting for this case officer...

But like flossiebess says, ours also says application processed further, and that was on the 9.6.12...

But we have not had any email from them...

I know what you mean abut checking every morning - to be honest I am beginning to wonder what life will be like when I don't have to - I have had a tension head for the past two days!

Are you actually waiting on anything, other than the grant of course? X

Not for a co but have wondered if mine is on hols as have sent email updates and not got a reply lol

also in my case I am terrified the spaces will run out or my skill will go off list etc ext so that is what I have been checking lol. Plus you check to see each others progress

Not for a co but have wondered if mine is on hols as have sent email updates and not got a reply lol

also in my case I am terrified the spaces will run out or my skill will go off list etc ext so that is what I have been checking lol. Plus you check to see each others progress

Oh I see. I was just wondering coz on paper you look like you have done everything - have a CO, done your meds and

PCCs. Hopefully we will hear this week.

Oh I see. I was just wondering coz on paper you look like you have done everything - have a CO, done your meds and

PCCs. Hopefully we will hear this week.

Oh my gosh - this is just the end of one part of a very very long journey for us, in which they stopped all offshore applications, didn't publish the state sponsorship lists for over half a year so that you didn't know if you had a skill on the list, rejected thousands of applications, changed the points test, changed the point scores for English and tweaked and re-tweaked just about every rule! Hence my levels of paranoia!!! I really can't quite believe we have even got to this point!:notworthy:

Archived