176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No CO yet, getting a bit concerned as we booked our medicals for the 25th June thinking it would def be sorted by then. How can 1 letter take a whole month to type.....AAaaaahhhh I have stopped checking every day as it is driving me mad but couldn't resist this morning. Congratulations on your visa, has hubby returned to celebrate yet?

We are just the same, we have our meds booked also for monday 25th (Edinburgh). I have sent two emails one on 11th and other on 16th May and no reply!! I phoned them on 14th and Lady said I have a co and I told her no one had been in touch via email or phone and it did not say on my E business site that i have a co, when I asked what my co's name was she could not tell me!!.

My wife is a very pataint person but even she is at breaking point now!. And thats not good for anyone:chatterbox: .

Just found out we won't be getting our visa for a while. Apparently the e- health system is down globally and DIAC don't know when it will be working again. Bit gutted as my doctor only comes in 1 day a week so isn't in again until next Saturday - deep breath!! :biggrin:

Oh no thats absolute rubbish, how can they provide a service when only working one day a week. Lets hope the system back up soon. Fingers crossed just more waiting to add to waiting x:hug:

Got my grant email this morning. Very happy.

Flights booked for 8th August to Melbourne so not too long to wait either. Whoop. Good luck to those still waiting.

Excellent news - congrats. And you have booked the flights! Now thats keen :wink:

Excellent news - congrats. And you have booked the flights! Now thats keen :wink:

Cheers,booked flights in May, something of a calculated risk- secured a good deal though which was flexible in the event we hadn't fit it yet. House sold already so should..... be all good.

Flights booked for 8th August to Melbourne so not too long to wait either. Whoop. Good luck to those still waiting.

Congrats gareth! So jealous that you're heading down in August too!! Hope your hangover isn't too bad now :) Hope we see a lot more pink on our spreadsheet this week!!

I found out today that my eHealth results could not be processed properly (a problem with the HAD number) so my results have been sent to Australia for HOC to process. Now I have a few questions:

Does anyone have experience with how long this takes?

I think that I will probably not have my results now until after July 1. My occupation will be removed from the SOL 1 (Chemist) and I was wondering if this will affect my processing priority because my medicals will probably not be finalized by then. Thanks

I don't think I'm doing the feeling justice, I woke up in a tent with a hangover and checked emails on my phone, hasn't sunk in yet.. Very happy of course.

I woke up in a tent with a hangover when we got our email saying we had a CO ! :biglaugh: Congratulations!!

Hey,

My doc came in on Saturday to upload the bloods and xrays but it was down. When I spoke to clinic this morning they said it was still down but DIAC are working round the clock to fix it. My doc isn't due in again till Saturday - bugger!

Good luck with your upload tomorrow x

We got our meds Thursday ...hope it's sorted by then! :mad:

I found out today that my eHealth results could not be processed properly (a problem with the HAD number) so my results have been sent to Australia for HOC to process. Now I have a few questions:

I think that I will probably not have my results now until after July 1. My occupation will be removed from the SOL 1 (Chemist) and I was wondering if this will affect my processing priority because my medicals will probably not be finalized by then. Thanks

eHealth isn't available where I live, so my panel doc had to courier the results to the HOC in Sydney. Apparently it takes 2-3 weeks for meds to be processed this way.

Hiya

We also got our confirmation through this morning. What a relief and I've been genuinely shocked by how quickly this all came together

after our visa forms were submitted. Massive 3 year wait is now over and now comes the fun bit of organising how and when to move.

We're also heading to Melbourne Gareth, who have you booked flights with by the way, did you get a good deal on one-way?

Hiya

We also got our confirmation through this morning. What a relief and I've been genuinely shocked by how quickly this all came together

after our visa forms were submitted. Massive 3 year wait is now over and now comes the fun bit of organising how and when to move.

We're also heading to Melbourne Gareth, who have you booked flights with by the way, did you get a good deal on one-way?

Fantastic!!

I would have thought that once you have your application lodged before the July changes, then you will be assessed under the current qualifying criteria regardless of how long it takes for the medicals to process?

Guest Coshty

Just put up my data in the spreadsheet... I am Civil Engineer heading from Romania to Perth, WA.

Applied on the 19th of May, got a CO on the 28th, team 6, did the meds on 13th, they were finalised on the 14th, sent the PCC on the 14th as well... now I'm waiting... from what I saw on the list, most people are heading for WA and Perth... hope to see you guys around there pretty soon!

Guest sheraz

Hi guys. I am new to this forum but have been reading through from the start. I am not sure on how to add timelines but mine is as follows;

IELTS - 18/02/2012 (+ve)

CPA Skills Assessment - 18/04/2012 (+ve)

State Sponsorship - 16/05/2012 (+ve)

176 Visa Lodged - 21/05/2012

Case Officer - 28/05/2012 (requested medicals & pcc - everything else met)

PCC & Medicals Done - 05/06/2012 (Couriered on the same day)

PCC & Medicals received in Australia - 12/06/2012

PCC Met - 13/06/2012

No update on medicals yet. Can someone advise how long it takes from the date medicals is received by HOC for them to finalize it assuming no medicals issues.

Thanks

Hi guys. I am new to this forum but have been reading through from the start. I am not sure on how to add timelines but mine is as follows;

IELTS - 18/02/2012 (+ve)

CPA Skills Assessment - 18/04/2012 (+ve)

State Sponsorship - 16/05/2012 (+ve)

176 Visa Lodged - 21/05/2012

Case Officer - 28/05/2012 (requested medicals & pcc - everything else met)

PCC & Medicals Done - 05/06/2012 (Couriered on the same day)

PCC & Medicals received in Australia - 12/06/2012

PCC Met - 13/06/2012

No update on medicals yet. Can someone advise how long it takes from the date medicals is received by HOC for them to finalize it assuming no medicals issues.

Thanks

Welcome! I've added your info to our spreadsheet - feel free to have a look: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjphS3T8xKuSdHFBbkZjWHZwN3lCSmxQQloyeG5CUHc#gid=0

If you've couriered your medical results to HOC, it takes about 2-3 weeks or so for it to clear. Not sure how it works with eHealth though.

Guest sheraz

Thank you nycplanner. The spreadsheet that you have maintained is quite impressive. Some of my other missing details are;

Case Officer Team: 6

Heading to: Brisbane

Congratulations gareth :biggrin: Hope your hangover goes away and you can celebrate in style.

Hiya

Well done Redhelen - so good to see people getting their grants :biggrin:

Archived