176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you nycplanner. The spreadsheet that you have maintained is quite impressive. Some of my other missing details are;

Case Officer Team: 6

Heading to: Brisbane

Did you get the SS from Queensland for Accountant General? Are you a member of CPA or ICA?

I'm also on team 6 but I'm stuck on med since 14.06 (medical results received but no change on blood test). Now I'm waiting to get "met" for PCC and meds, hopefully soon.

Got my grant email this morning. Very happy.

Flights booked for 8th August to Melbourne so not too long to wait either. Whoop. Good luck to those still waiting.

Congrats!!! Hopefully wont be too far behind you with the visa or the move!! PCCs being collected this week and flight to Melbourne booked 11th Aug.......

Fingers crossed to see you there!!!

Well I don't know how to say this...... em........ we got the grant this morning. thanks for all your support the last while during my meltdowns and panics. lets hope the rest of the day has more grants for us may gang folk.

Well I don't know how to say this...... em........ we got the grant this morning. thanks for all your support the last while during my meltdowns and panics. lets hope the rest of the day has more grants for us may gang folk.

Congratulations!!

Fantastic news :biggrin:

Millie x

Thanks Millie, anything back from your meds yet?

Nothing. On the check list they are all showing as received on 12/6/12 and xray / bloods showing 17/6/12 but doesn't seem like they have been looked at yet. :SLEEP:

Millie x

Congratulations!!! Such good news first thing in the morning :biggrin:

Congratulations to you... :biggrin:

Many congrats!! Great news :)

Nothing. On the check list they are all showing as received on 12/6/12 and xray / bloods showing 17/6/12 but doesn't seem like they have been looked at yet. :SLEEP:

Millie x

Oh Millie why this visa journey is so hard for some...like you n me :(. Well I'm getting bit hopeful seeing so many grants. Maybe one sunny day my CO might stumble on my file which should be all complete for many days by now and think 'oh I had completely forgotten about this, let's send her(I mean me) pre-grant letter this very moment'.:jiggy:

Oh fergamy, I am so pleased for you!!! Many congratulations! Happy partying tonight :laugh:

Oh Millie why this visa journey is so hard for some...like you n me :(. Well I'm getting bit hopeful seeing so many grants. Maybe one sunny day my CO might stumble on my file which should be all complete for many days by now and think 'oh I had completely forgotten about this, let's send her(I mean me) pre-grant letter this very moment'.:jiggy:

I know what you mean. If I ever get my hands on this visa I will probably pass out from shock. :swoon:

And if I ever actually touch down and make it to the sunshine coast I will be kissing the ground pope style :laugh::twitcy:

Here's hoping we hear something soon

Millie x

Well you may have guessed myself & OH use same logon details here. Woken at 6am to shouts of "permanent residency"!!!!!! Wouldn't believe it until I read the email for myself. Still shocked. All I can say is that agents are NOT always right. He kept seeking additional employment evidence which we couldn't get and with my stern email on Thursday I forced him to submit what we had and although he wasn't too keen on doing so.......it was enough!!! Ok I know my OH has thanked you all for the support but I want to thank you too. You all kept us going and kept us positive and can't wait to meet up in person. When you're feeling like you're never going to get to the end of the road with this visa planning, trust me when I say IT WILL happen. Now C'mon have give us some more May grants!!!!!

Millie x

Oh fingers crossed they will soon!!!!!!

Well you may have guessed myself & OH use same logon details here. Woken at 6am to shouts of "permanent residency"!!!!!! Wouldn't believe it until I read the email for myself. Still shocked. All I can say is that agents are NOT always right. He kept seeking additional employment evidence which we couldn't get and with my stern email on Thursday I forced him to submit what we had and although he wasn't too keen on doing so.......it was enough!!! Ok I know my OH has thanked you all for the support but I want to thank you too. You all kept us going and kept us positive and can't wait to meet up in person. When you're feeling like you're never going to get to the end of the road with this visa planning, trust me when I say IT WILL happen. Now C'mon have give us some more May grants!!!!!

See you Perth side for a drink on the beach:wink: When are you planning on going?

Oh fergamy, I am so pleased for you!!! Many congratulations! Happy partying tonight :laugh:

Thanks Jars, oddly enough I had booked a days leave from work off tomorrow because I just needed a break so we can definitely party tonight!!!!! 3 months time we'll be Perth bound! When are you heading over??

Thanks Jars, oddly enough I had booked a days leave from work off tomorrow because I just needed a break so we can definitely party tonight!!!!! 3 months time we'll be Perth bound! When are you heading over??

That was good planning! Hoping to go September / October at the latest.

I know what you mean. If I ever get my hands on this visa I will probably pass out from shock. :swoon:

And if I ever actually touch down and make it to the sunshine coast I will be kissing the ground pope style :laugh::twitcy:

Here's hoping we hear something soon

Millie x

I feel exactly the same. If by chance I wake up to a pre-grant letter I might get a solid heart-attack. I'm so used to receiving bad news by email that I wouldn't know how to react if we get grant at all.

Big congrats again. Really delighted after lasts weeks emails I was feeling ur strain!!! But now feeling ur happiness!!!! Enjoy the celebrations well deserved. :-)))))

Congratulations Fergamy! Fantastic news! Xx

Guest sheraz
Did you get the SS from Queensland for Accountant General? Are you a member of CPA or ICA?

I'm also on team 6 but I'm stuck on med since 14.06 (medical results received but no change on blood test). Now I'm waiting to get "met" for PCC and meds, hopefully soon.

Yes I got SS from QLD for Accountant General and I am a member of CPA. No change in my medicals as well. Already received in Australia on 12th but no change online. Hopefully it does tomorrow.

Archived