176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheraz
Thanks all, at first I wasn't too excited but during the day I was on a constant high yeah :) It's a good feeling to get it over with ;)

Good luck to all who are still on hold due to the E-Health crash or otherwise!

Congratulations

Guest sheraz
Well you may have guessed myself & OH use same logon details here. Woken at 6am to shouts of "permanent residency"!!!!!! Wouldn't believe it until I read the email for myself. Still shocked. All I can say is that agents are NOT always right. He kept seeking additional employment evidence which we couldn't get and with my stern email on Thursday I forced him to submit what we had and although he wasn't too keen on doing so.......it was enough!!! Ok I know my OH has thanked you all for the support but I want to thank you too. You all kept us going and kept us positive and can't wait to meet up in person. When you're feeling like you're never going to get to the end of the road with this visa planning, trust me when I say IT WILL happen. Now C'mon have give us some more May grants!!!!!

Congratulations Fergamy

Guest sharmagaurav
Medicals done @ 8th of June, PCC uploaded on Monday 18th. Grant received today :)

Heartly congrats...........

Guest sharmagaurav
Congrats!!! Hopefully wont be too far behind you with the visa or the move!! PCCs being collected this week and flight to Melbourne booked 11th Aug.......

Fingers crossed to see you there!!!

thats such an amazing news..........congratulations and have fun........

Guest sharmagaurav
Hiya

We also got our confirmation through this morning. What a relief and I've been genuinely shocked by how quickly this all came together

after our visa forms were submitted. Massive 3 year wait is now over and now comes the fun bit of organising how and when to move.

We're also heading to Melbourne Gareth, who have you booked flights with by the way, did you get a good deal on one-way?

thats such a great news.........i've been away from the forum for like 4 days but have missed so much.......congratulations !!!!

Guest sharmagaurav

hey everyone,

as said earlier i've been away for like 4 days and everything has changed.........so many grants news rolling in..........i guess we've entered grant frenzy phase of DIAC.........

just checked my online application status today and everything showing as met except Indian PCC which will take another week to arrive......keeping fingers crossed

Also wanted to get an opinion from you about any hiccups which i should expect even though all the docs showing as met ??????

Did anyone had an incident where after all docs showing as met were asked for something new ??

rest all good.........

hey everyone,

as said earlier i've been away for like 4 days and everything has changed.........so many grants news rolling in..........i guess we've entered grant frenzy phase of DIAC.........

just checked my online application status today and everything showing as met except Indian PCC which will take another week to arrive......keeping fingers crossed

Also wanted to get an opinion from you about any hiccups which i should expect even though all the docs showing as met ??????

Did anyone had an incident where after all docs showing as met were asked for something new ??

rest all good.........

If everything shows as met, then that should be it... hopefully your PCC arrives soon!

My meds are showing as finalised this morning but as expected my son's are showing as referred. He has Autism (Aspergers). I am hoping all will be fine under further scrutiny as I brought everything but the kitchen sink with me to the medicals. Hopefully they won't request any additional reports

Millie x

My meds are showing as finalised this morning but as expected my son's are showing as referred. He has Autism (Aspergers). I am hoping all will be fine under further scrutiny as I brought everything but the kitchen sink with me to the medicals. Hopefully they won't request any additional reports

Millie x

That's great news!! You must feel you are a step closer..? Hopefully it won't be too long before your son's shows up as finalised too. Fingers crossed for you

Millie x

Fingers crossed for you. I gather from other posts that referred meds generally take an additional 2 days to go from referred to finalised (in straightforward cases).

Guest sharmagaurav

Millie x

keeping fingers crossed...........it will all go well......keep spirits high

Guest sharmagaurav
If everything shows as met, then that should be it... hopefully your PCC arrives soon!

thanks for the reply jars..........i am hoping it shouldn't be far now

Fingers crossed for you. I gather from other posts that referred meds generally take an additional 2 days to go from referred to finalised (in straightforward cases).

Thanks guys I am hoping this is what happens and that it is reasonably straightforward. Can't help worrying though; it would be a hum dinger to fall at the final fence after everything :err:

hoping and praying :angel_happy_face_ha

Millie x

Thanks guys I am hoping this is what happens and that it is reasonably straightforward. Can't help worrying though; it would be a hum dinger to fall at the final fence after everything :err:

Millie x

Wish you the best Miliie. I guess so many things have gone wrong already that there remains very little chance for things now to not to be straightforward for you. You have had your share of troubles in this visa process. It will be and should be smooth sail for you now.

Millie x

I'm sure it will be fine. :hug:x

Millie x

mine went from referred to met in 24 hours...

Archived