176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad there is some movement for people and that ehealth is better lol! so last night I managed to only wake once to check and felt rather over tired this morning but am sure I will keep on waking up until I get the decision our meds say further medicals received rather than xray received etc so I believe this prob. means Sydney have access to them at last, but I could be wrong! it is not unheard of! any way keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you Millie you have had an epic wait to get this point and hope it ends tonight :)

Good news, Ehealth definately working, mine and daughters meds/bloods/xray all saying received. So what is the next phase and wording, does is say finalised or met when all approved?????:biggrin:

Next wording will be 'finalised' and then 'visa granted'! Check your email in the morning - exciting stuff! Fingers crossed for you

Next wording will be 'finalised' and then 'visa granted'! Check your email in the morning - exciting stuff! Fingers crossed for you

Thanks for that Jars, were still waiting for OH to get there, he had his done in Kenya, and sent by post, and they only sent it on Monday instead of last week.

so still be a wait :sad:

Guest sheraz

We completed our medicals on 5th June 2012 and since there was no e health facility in the country in which we did our medicals, this was couriered and was received by HOC on 12th June 2012 as per the courier company. To date there has been no update and the visa tracking page does not even say received but still shows outstanding along with other medical related rwequirements such as X Ray, Blood Test result and the forms. is this something to worry about?

Can someone please advice me on this and is there a way to check progress or to confirm the receipt of our medical? Also anyone else who couriered their medicals recently, how long did they take to finalize it from the receipt date at HOC.

Thanks

We completed our medicals on 5th June 2012 and since there was no e health facility in the country in which we did our medicals, this was couriered and was received by HOC on 12th June 2012 as per the courier company. To date there has been no update and the visa tracking page does not even say received but still shows outstanding along with other medical related rwequirements such as X Ray, Blood Test result and the forms. is this something to worry about?

Can someone please advice me on this and is there a way to check progress or to confirm the receipt of our medical? Also anyone else who couriered their medicals recently, how long did they take to finalize it from the receipt date at HOC.

Thanks

I'm in the same boat. I was told it takes 2-3 weeks minimum for medicals to clear HOC. Maybe wait another week or so, and if there's still no movement on the tracker, it might be worth sending HOC a quick email at that point to see what's up.

Guest sheraz
I'm in the same boat. I was told it takes 2-3 weeks minimum for medicals to clear HOC. Maybe wait another week or so, and if there's still no movement on the tracker, it might be worth sending HOC a quick email at that point to see what's up.

Thank you nycplanner. Really appreciate your prompt response. I actually sent a follow up email to HOC about 4 days ago but no reply. I also tried calling them but nobody answers and it just tells me to leave my message.

Guess just have to have more patience which is really tested to the most in this visa process.:biggrin:

Great news Millie another hurdle fully completed- now its just the grant letter! checked on our status and our meds are also showing as finalised too.

Aw thanks

So pleased to hear your meds are all sewn up too. Hopefully grant before the weekend for you :biggrin:

Millie x

At long last I have a co!!!!!! everything has turned to met and my meds are on Monday, took almost 6 weeks so any one waiting out there don't give up hope!:biggrin:.

Thank You for the update Dean74. Your words giving me hope,mine is exactly 4weeks now, no movement in my application status. Still says Processing Commenced.

Fingers Crossed to get the CO soon...

Phew

Another 5 in the morning start, woke up again to check status and meds showing finalised. :smile:

Millie x

Just the waiting now, and that Grant email will be on it little journey to you... :animal-beaver:

Great to see some movement for people. This final wait is dreadful - almost worse than all the rest put together! I'm sure there will be some grants through tomorrow..........won't be mine I know. I'm hoping for early part of next week. X

Archived