176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Guest Coshty

Got my visa this morning... That's another civil engineer heading for Perth. Will leave in september I think... Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trailblazer

Hi Friends, I am in a peculiar situation. Only thing pending on our application is my wife's PCC and English. Both seems to be difficult situations. She is in Govt. job so getting PCC is difficult for migration. Also English is also doubtful, as she might not get required scores. I have CO allocated about 18 days back and all other things are okay.

I want to know if I remove my wife as an applicant from the application (along with our kid, yes it pains but there does not seems to be a another option for me) how will it affect my application or even if it is possible to do so?

Sorry I can't help with this - might be worth setting up a new thread so some of the agents see it.

Hi Friends, I am in a peculiar situation. Only thing pending on our application is my wife's PCC and English. Both seems to be difficult situations. She is in Govt. job so getting PCC is difficult for migration. Also English is also doubtful, as she might not get required scores. I have CO allocated about 18 days back and all other things are okay.

I want to know if I remove my wife as an applicant from the application (along with our kid, yes it pains but there does not seems to be a another option for me) how will it affect my application or even if it is possible to do so?

Guest sharmagaurav

Hi Friends, I am in a peculiar situation. Only thing pending on our application is my wife's PCC and English. Both seems to be difficult situations. She is in Govt. job so getting PCC is difficult for migration. Also English is also doubtful, as she might not get required scores. I have CO allocated about 18 days back and all other things are okay. I want to know if I remove my wife as an applicant from the application (along with our kid, yes it pains but there does not seems to be a another option for me) how will it affect my application or even if it is possible to do so?
Hi Trailblazer,Before I can advise you something about your situation I would like to ask you 2 things. firstly if you are applying from India getting pcc for govt employees is a piece of cake, and secondly can you tell me your wife's qualification? I've also applied for 176 along with my wife and am main applicant so can advise you. Hope to hear from you.

Guest sharmagaurav

Got my visa this morning... That's another civil engineer heading for Perth. Will leave in september I think... Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!
Heartly congrats coshty. Lets hope for some more grants before weekend hits. Its party time

Guest sharmagaurav

At long last I have a co!!!!!! everything has turned to met and my meds are on Monday, took almost 6 weeks so any one waiting out there don't give up hope!:biggrin:.
Thats awesome news Dean, i'm sure now youre going to cruise through....all that patience is about to pay off

Guest sharmagaurav

hey may gang, Let us all keep fingers crossed and wish 2 grants for may gang for tomorrow before the weekend hits..and for next week minimum of 3 grants again...if you're with me give me a"HELL YEAH"

Congrats Coshty, that was really fast! Sadly our meds are on the slow plane to Sydney and will probably languish on someone's desk for several weeks, so I'm not holding my breath for a grant anytime soon!

Dear All,In my application i have already uploaded all docs and all are met except PCC & Meds which are still required.Form 80 is also recieved. But is it required to complete "Complete Character Assessment for this Applicant" option in my application? I dont know what to do. Can anyone help me regarding this?

Though some docs are met but still got no mail from CO. Have no idea of which group i belong.

Thank You for the update Dean74. Your words giving me hope,mine is exactly 4weeks now, no movement in my application status. Still says Processing Commenced.

Fingers Crossed to get the CO soon...

It's dp strange the way the allocations happen, some days and some weeks or even months. There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to it. Hope you get sorted soon

Millie x

Guest sharmagaurav

It's dp strange the way the allocations happen, some days and some weeks or even months. There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to it. Hope you get sorted soon Millie x
I've always heard this quote "God works in mysterious ways", however for all of us awaiting decision from DIAC i think we should paraphrase it as "DIAC works in mysterious ways"

Guest sheraz

Congratulations Coshty.

Come on DIAC give us some more grants in the coming hours. Let these people be able to start sleeping through the night without having to check emails. Good luck for the morning everyone:wink:

I was just thinking of heading to bed and thinking 'is there any point? because i will be awake again in about two hours ' :laugh:

Thanks for the good wishes. Cmon COs !

Millie x

Guest Rocketship

hi, we lodged on 28/05... our agent advised to go ahead with meds and police clearance and she would contact us as soon as a co is assigned. We completed meds on 11/06 and police clearance is also done. yesterday our agent confirmed that she had no update on the application...... however, when I log on to e business systems it says "application being processed further" on 14/06 and meds finalised for all of us on 20/06.....BUT on "document checklist" everything is showing as required.... really puzzled. Do I have a co??? anyone else in the same boat? apprectate your feedback..

I think we are on verge of doing something we never dreamed of. Called DIAC today to be told our documents are with other departments for verification and they can not tell how long it might take. I believe, indirectly it means external checks are going on my file. How ridiculous! I have been living here in Australia for three years ( my OH for five), did my qualification assessment here, did my IELTS here and even studied a bit. And now after medicals and PCC they are verifying the documents. I don't understand what is there to be verified.

We are greatly disappointed and have decided to leave after all these years and spending all our earnings and savings on furnishing our house, studying locally and of course the visa file. We will be booking one way out-bound ticket in first week of July for middle of August. Hopefully would be able to convince rental agent to allow us to break the lease earlier and thus saving the bond. A very sad day :(

Right well, thanks to the Singapore Police (very unusually) breaking the rules and allowing us to collect our PCCs instead of sending them and doing it in a week instead of 2, we have now uploaded our PCCs and with everything ticked off - we are just waiting for a grant now!!!

Please please please don't hang us out to dry with more sleepless nights..................

We're in the mix......good luck for those waiting!!!! Fingers crossed!!

Archived