176 lodged May 2012

Jars

It's Freaky Friday Grant Day....................................uploaded our PCCs this morning and within 2 hours.........................

VISA GRANTED!!!!!:ssign19:

We don't Adam n Eve it!!!!!!! Get the frigg in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for a few more - congrats to the others who got theirs today!!!!!!!

It's Friday night, party night!!!!

WoW, Bloody hell, 2 hours from uploading the pcc... Congratulations to you...:err:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, another grant! Congratulations! X

It's Freaky Friday Grant Day....................................uploaded our PCCs this morning and within 2 hours.........................

Fingers crossed for a few more - congrats to the others who got theirs today!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone, Just to keep everyone informed,we received our visa this morning and am feeling over the moon, started our visa journey back in January and sat all the tests possible,Guess we better look into flights for us and doggy!.

Hope everyone on here gets a nice speedy result!

Take care

Paul

Biggest Congrats, now the real planning happens hahahaha

Just checked visa status. Granted. Strange feeling. Think it's going to take a couple of hours to register with me! Biggest relief is that I'll be able to sleep next week without waking up at 2-hourly intervals to check my e-mails!

Congrats Dave, a nice day to get it with all the rain we are having in Dublin!!! Looking forward to the sunshine.

Finally folks I am pleased to say I am sitting here with a visa grant!!!!!!! I would never have stayed the distance with this if it hadn't been for all the kind folks on PIO who have supported me all the way through this process. You guys have lifted me out of the doldrums on many occasions. Thank you so much everyone!!!:hug::hug::notworthy::notworthy:

The bollinger is in the frisdge for when I get home from work. Will maybe pick up another bottle on the way home!

Now time for that emoticon party!!

:wink::biggrin::cool::laugh::chatterbox::wubclub::cute::rolleyes::wub::jiggy::goofy:

This is great news Millie, how times did you jump when you got it!! Enjoy your celebrations.

Does anybody know if a visa as ever been granted and that person as not even been in touch by there CO... Because on my check list things have gone to met and a Australian police check has come up and says required... We are off for our medicals 2moro, spire in Manchester (front loading). so it would be interesting to see if they come up as met, even that we dont have a CO...

Wow that is some quick grant you got. Biggest of Congrats to you. Enjoy your celebrations.

Does anybody know if a visa as ever been granted and that person as not even been in touch by there CO... Because on my check list things have gone to met and a Australian police check has come up and says required... We are off for our medicals 2moro, spire in Manchester (front loading). so it would be interesting to see if they come up as met, even that we dont have a CO...

Apparently it happens a lot - good luck for the meds tomorrow.

Apparently it happens a lot - good luck for the meds tomorrow.
Thanks for the good luck. Its just that im getting a little worried that we dont have a CO...But we might have a shy one, you never know... Hopefully we will just give them what they want on the check list and one day we might wake up with a surprise email saying....VISA granted.... You never know, well its wishful thinking...

Wow!!! That's amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!! :biggrin:

I think we are on verge of doing something we never dreamed of. Called DIAC today to be told our documents are with other departments for verification and they can not tell how long it might take. I believe, indirectly it means external checks are going on my file. How ridiculous! I have been living here in Australia for three years ( my OH for five), did my qualification assessment here, did my IELTS here and even studied a bit. And now after medicals and PCC they are verifying the documents. I don't understand what is there to be verified.

We are greatly disappointed and have decided to leave after all these years and spending all our earnings and savings on furnishing our house, studying locally and of course the visa file. We will be booking one way out-bound ticket in first week of July for middle of August. Hopefully would be able to convince rental agent to allow us to break the lease earlier and thus saving the bond. A very sad day :(

Why leave now when you are so close to the finishing post? If all DIAC have left to do is verify some documents why not just wait it out? It has to be worth that much surely? I know it's disheartening having to wait, especially when they can't give you a time scale.

Good luck with whatever you decide Nishi

Hi Everyone, Just to keep everyone informed,we received our visa this morning and am feeling over the moon, started our visa journey back in January and sat all the tests possible,Guess we better look into flights for us and doggy!.

Hope everyone on here gets a nice speedy result!

Take care

Paul

Just checked visa status. Granted. Strange feeling. Think it's going to take a couple of hours to register with me! Biggest relief is that I'll be able to sleep next week without waking up at 2-hourly intervals to check my e-mails!

Finally folks I am pleased to say I am sitting here with a visa grant!!!!!!! I would never have stayed the distance with this if it hadn't been for all the kind folks on PIO who have supported me all the way through this process. You guys have lifted me out of the doldrums on many occasions. Thank you so much everyone!!!:hug::hug::notworthy::notworthy:

The bollinger is in the frisdge for when I get home from work. Will maybe pick up another bottle on the way home!

Well I make that 4 VISA GRANTS - fan blooming tastic !

Huge congratulations to you all - paul, dave, millie and noble

Where's the party ?

:jiggy::yes::biggrin::jiggy::yes::biggrin:

Just wanting to wish you good luck with the medicals tomorrow and looking forawrd to seeing your visa grant post early next week :smile:

Well I make that 4 VISA GRANTS - fan blooming tastic !

Huge congratulations to you all - paul, dave, millie and noble

Where's the party ?

:jiggy::yes::biggrin::jiggy::yes::biggrin:

Just wanting to wish you good luck with the medicals tomorrow and looking forawrd to seeing your visa grant post early next week :smile:

Thank you for the Good Luck... Feeling a bit nervous for some reason

Wow wow wow!! The May gang is on a roll at the moment :laugh:

Hi there Guys, Bit off the subjects of visas but My OH had a over the phone interview yesterday with silver chain and they emailed her this morning to say that it all went well and to fill out some more foams, they know that its about October when we would like to go... So that would be good if she got a job before we even get there,That's if we ever get a Visa...

Have any of you guys got a job to go to or are you going to look when your out there...

/QUOTE]

347-6.jpeg

congrats!!!!

Hi there Guys, Bit off the subjects of visas but My OH had a over the phone interview yesterday with silver chain and they emailed her this morning to say that it all went well and to fill out some more foams, they know that its about October when we would like to go... So that would be good if she got a job before we even get there,That's if we ever get a Visa...

Have any of you guys got a job to go to or are you going to look when your out there...

Hubby and I plan to start applying for jobs if/when we get the visa. Most of the jobs we have looked at require that you already have a visa (the system kicks you out if not). Good luck to you and your OH. :biggrin:

Everything sent to DIAC, the last was the PCC and i sent it on 11/6/2012. But still no news. Really worried. All Docs except Meds & PCC are met from 31/5/2012. 2 weeks passed after all docs upload, but no update............................................. Guys i am really worried.:eek:

Archived