176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Thanks for the information sharmagaurav, in my case there are two lines as below

Application Receied - Processing commenced

Application fee receied

Seems no CO allocated :(...............................

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thangvan

Our medical results were referred on 21 June. Anyone here got their medical referred? How long will it take?

hey everyone, I've got something to share with all of you which I came to know today from registered MARA agent in Australia itself. If you've done online application for 176 and it shows just 2 lines as application fee received and application received then it means there's no CO allocated so far, however if there's a third line stating application being processed further its clear indication of CO being allocated. Another thing which she mentioned is usually co's don't mail unless they want some more information or clarification as per documents submitted. Last but not least, the last quarter is the busiest one for diac with applications mounting roughly 20-30k. Also updating docs stats is only done once co is contended with documents submitted by us. I hope all of you who are still awaiting for co allocation would love it now if there's 3rd line stating Application being processed further. Good luck everyone.
Hope this is the case as ours does say Application being processed further and on the check list it does say MET on all of them apart from the meds and the Australian police check... So this info that you have put up on here as just put a BIG smile on my face...CoMe On VISA...:em3600:

Hey sh3p69, as said by Jars another step closer towards the goal.....with AFP check it won't take long....max 10-12 days depending on your local postal services......mine took about a month as Indian postal services are famous for being actively lazy :-)
Hope not, we are going to fill them out to day and post it 2moro... Another little step closer...:animal-cow:

Guest sharmagaurav
Hope this is the case as ours does say Application being processed further and on the check list it does say MET on all of them apart from the meds and the Australian police check... So this info that you have put up on here as just put a BIG smile on my face...CoMe On VISA...:em3600:

Hey sh3p69,

I'm glad to even hear that finally you have a smile on your face..........I am very sure about the above as this agent has been in Adelaide for almost 15 years now and working as Immigration lawyer. There is actually 2 months waiting time for an appointment from her. Only CO's can change the docs stats from required to met........keeping fingers crossed for your afp clearance also to come soon.......speed post your docs via DHL......it would take only 2 days to reach there........

Guest sharmagaurav
Thanks for the information sharmagaurav, in my case there are two lines as below

Application Receied - Processing commenced

Application fee receied

Seems no CO allocated :(...............................

hi Lapie,

Unfortunately so far you are right that there is no CO allocated, however keep in mind it could be coz of the peak application time where everyone is just hoping to apply before the 1st July deadline.

Keep your spirits high......you might get CO one day and the next day all docs go met and you only await for PCC and meds,,,,,,,,,,,

keeping fingers crossed for you and wish you get a CO soon..........

Thanks eeryone for your support, wishes & prayers...... HOPE TO GET THE ONE SOON...

hi Lapie,

Unfortunately so far you are right that there is no CO allocated, however keep in mind it could be coz of the peak application time where everyone is just hoping to apply before the 1st July deadline.

Keep your spirits high......you might get CO one day and the next day all docs go met and you only await for PCC and meds,,,,,,,,,,,

keeping fingers crossed for you and wish you get a CO soon..........

Guest Kimberlyusa
I will start us off - GRANT!!!! :biggrin:

awesome news! congratulations! You have been a big help to many of us on pio, good luck to you on your new future in oz!

Archived