176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Guest sharmagaurav

I will start us off - GRANT!!!! :biggrin:
hi smithinoz, thats such a fantastic news. Heartly congratulations on your visa grant. It would have been much better if it would have came through on friday, but it doesn't matter. So may gang 1 down and now we need at least 5 more grants for this week. Keeping fingers crossed for everyone awaiting.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awesome news! congratulations! You have been a big help to many of us on pio, good luck to you on your new future in oz!

Awwww thanks 3toOz :hug:

PIO has been a great help to me! Offering a bit of help and moral support in return is the least I can do!

Hope you hear on your FBI checks soon.

hi smithinoz, thats such a fantastic news. Heartly congratulations on your visa grant. It would have been much better if it would have came through on friday, but it doesn't matter. So may gang 1 down and now we need at least 5 more grants for this week. Keeping fingers crossed for everyone awaiting.

Thanks sharmagaurav - better late than never I suppose :biggrin: it's an amazing feeling when you get that email. I feel like I have been on trial since March!

I look forward to hearing of more grants soon as well - there are several May team members soooooo close!

Guest sharmagaurav

Thanks sharmagaurav - better late than never I suppose :biggrin: it's an amazing feeling when you get that email. I feel like I have been on trial since March! I look forward to hearing of more grants soon as well - there are several May team members soooooo close!
Hey smithinoz, you must be on cloud no. 9 right now. If we see timelines for may gang then it seems like we all are just waiting for that magical mail. Have a great party time and cherish the feeling.

Thanks - No Monday blues for me! :biggrin:

It is an amazing feeling - your turn will come - enjoy it when it does!

Congratulations Smithinoz!!!!

What a fantastic way to start your week!

Must be the most amazing feeling :jiggy:

Wow!

I will start us off - GRANT!!!! :biggrin:
Congratulations, what a way to start the week off. Just keep off work and talk about them plans... Me and my OH have said when we get that grant email (if it ever happens) we are both take that day off work and going out for a meal and to talk about the plans...:animal-sheep:

Wahoo smithinoz- what a way to start the week! Congratulations to you and your family :) crikey what time did everyone get up???

Thanks Waitingawhile :biggrin:

I woke up at 4am - and just happened to have the ipad beside the bed :cute:, so checked my emails, and hey presto! Woke hubby up to tell him the news - after that we were on such a high we got up - don't normally wake at that time! :biggrin: In fact, i'm hoping to get some unbroken nights sleep now. x

Congratulations, what a way to start the week off. Just keep off work and talk about them plans... Me and my OH have said when we get that grant email (if it ever happens) we are both take that day off work and going out for a meal and to talk about the plans...:animal-sheep:

Thanks - let's hope you get your day off soon then! :wink:

Archived