176 lodged May 2012

Jars

All good things come in... 2's is it? Check out my signature, another Case Officer freed up for you.

Now all I need to do is find a contract job paying loads of money so I can afford to go! Not looking to move until Feb/Mar 2013 anyway...

Woohoo! Congratulations arrumac :jiggy:

Well, hubby just texted to say he BOOKED OUR FLIGHTS!!! Four one-way tickets to Perth Sunday 30th September with Singapore Airlines. Wow. Still can't believe it is actually happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::wideeyed::jiggy::biglaugh:

That does bring it closer and more into perspective - well done Jars :smile:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All good things come in... 2's is it? Check out my signature, another Case Officer freed up for you.

Now all I need to do is find a contract job paying loads of money so I can afford to go! Not looking to move until Feb/Mar 2013 anyway...

Congratulations my friend!

Well, hubby just texted to say he BOOKED OUR FLIGHTS!!! Four one-way tickets to Perth Sunday 30th September with Singapore Airlines. Wow. Still can't believe it is actually happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked::wideeyed::jiggy::biglaugh:

Watch out- the smiths are thinking of flying around that time too! X

I will start us off - GRANT!!!! :biggrin:

Fan-bloody-tastic, how amazing is that, really pleased for you. Celebrations tonight then!!!!:ssign19:

Mine and daughters meds now finalised, but still waiting on OH from Kenya:mad: should of waited and had them all done here together, never mind.

Fan-bloody-tastic, how amazing is that, really pleased for you. Celebrations tonight then!!!!:ssign19:

Mine and daughters meds now finalised, but still waiting on OH from Kenya:mad: should of waited and had them all done here together, never mind.

Thanks! We have been celebrating since 4am! Are you able to track hubby's medical?

Guest sharmagaurav

All good things come in... 2's is it? Check out my signature, another Case Officer freed up for you.Now all I need to do is find a contract job paying loads of money so I can afford to go! Not looking to move until Feb/Mar 2013 anyway...
Hooray.....a big congratulations to you arrumac.....may gang 2 grants already.....4 more to go for the week....COME ON GRANTS

Thanks! We have been celebrating since 4am! Are you able to track hubby's medical?

I bet you have, can't wait to have that feeling. No can't track sent by dipolmatic post, but do you know could we call Sydney to see if arrived??:biggrin:

I bet you have, can't wait to have that feeling. No can't track sent by dipolmatic post, but do you know could we call Sydney to see if arrived??:biggrin:

I think there is an enquiry form for the meds peeps on the Immi website - my CO suggested I used it when I was worried about the delay with my meds. Let me know if you can't find it and I will dig the email out.

what the link to the shared xls again?

FWIW, I was team 2, didn't know until agent sent grant stuff...

Doesn't champers taste nice.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjphS3T8xKuSdHFBbkZjWHZwN3lCSmxQQloyeG5CUHc#gid=0

Yep, nothing beats the taste of the champers after that wonderful email!! Sounds like you are celebrating hard - good on ya :-) We only celebrated properly yesterday after hubby returned from his hols (golf-not my scene lol) and I must admit to feeling a little fragile this morning. Have a great night - you deserve it!

Oh my gosh congratulations fab news - glad to see you are already into the champers :)

Guest trailblazer

Folks the CO did not accept the degrees and letters from institiutes as evidence of English language ability for my wife. We have booked 30 June test. Should I inform the CO about it or should I wait for the results? My 28 days time is finishing today (26th June).

Folks the CO did not accept the degrees and letters from institiutes as evidence of English language ability for my wife. We have booked 30 June test. Should I inform the CO about it or should I wait for the results? My 28 days time is finishing today (26th June).

Sorry to hear that. I would definitely inform the CO about the test. Good luck!

definately inform...

Congrats, lots to organise now, enjoy

were alos hoping for mid Sept, need to have a May gang soiree down under:biggrin:

Congrats, lots to organise now, enjoy

were alos hoping for mid Sept, need to have a May gang soiree down under:biggrin:

Like I said before, we should definitely organise a Christmas drink on the beach :smile:

Fantastic news, enjoy the celebrations

hey shoaib,

did you check your online application and can see a line stating application being processed further........if you do then you have a CO already........I've posted a comment about CO allocation few pages back......have a look......all the best

Dude it's still showing like

31/05/2012 Application received - processing commenced

:(

Regards,

Shoaib Anwar

Archived