176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Guest sheraz

Our medicals which we completed on 5th June 2012 and was received by HOC on 12th June 2012 is still showing as referred from 21st June 2012. Our medicals was good and everything was ok as we do not have any health issues but i dont know why it was reffered. Can anyone tell how long does it take for a referred medical to be finalized?

Btw, congratulations to all those who got the grants.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We completed our medical on 9/6/2012 and after that all tests such as Blood test, X-ray shows received but form 26 & 160 still shows required. Can anybody plz tell me what to do? when it will be processed further or is there any way to knock whether they have rceieved the forms or not? i rang my medical center and they told me that they uploaded the forms on 9/6/2012. Plz help me regarding this.

We completed our medical on 9/6/2012 and after that all tests such as Blood test, X-ray shows received but form 26 & 160 still shows required. Can anybody plz tell me what to do? when it will be processed further or is there any way to knock whether they have rceieved the forms or not? i rang my medical center and they told me that they uploaded the forms on 9/6/2012. Plz help me regarding this.

Have a good look on the first page you come to when you log on. Does it show received there..? It should do under each applicant's name. Don't take too much notice of the document list as not all COs update it.

No news from me- I have discovered I can log on to Diac to check using my HTC- big mistake having this near my bed! Starting to feel exhaustion - I am not exaggerating I woke up three times to check my emails-and yes did check the site at 2 in the morning- I may have to ban my phone from the room!

Yeah, on the first page it shows recieved on 9/6/2012 and in the documents check list for 26 & 160 & PCC shows required. Others shows met.

Have a good look on the first page you come to when you log on. Does it show received there..? It should do under each applicant's name. Don't take too much notice of the document list as not all COs update it.

Hey sh3p69, have a look at the following link....scroll down all the way to the bottom where it gives you the hyperlink for Australian Federal Police National Police checks......if you click on it then you will come to the AFP page with both the options.......you can do either one of the application......paper or online

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/character-requirements/

hope this helps

if you want to be double sure about what I have quoted.........go to DIAC's site and then go to 176 main application eligibility and then character requirements

A BiG thank you sharmagaurav... We have done the online version last night when i came in from work, So hopefully that was the last little bit of foam filling for the visa...

Also we went for our medicals on saturday 23rd and just logged on to DIAC and it says, further medicals results received on the 24th, so they must of uploaded the results that day, Is that possible... So does anybody know how long it take for them to have a look at the results and change some statuses...

Any news from people still waiting for COs?? Especially Dumbo, Jain, Lara24?
I still not got any news from that CO, But i think that i might have one as it say been processed further and the check list it says met on all but the Oz police check and meds... So im a little confused, But that doesn't take much to be honest...:err:

I would like to join this get together if its happening, we hope to be in Perth middle to late October, if all goes well...

I still not got any news from that CO, But i think that i might have one as it say been processed further and the check list it says met on all but the Oz police check and meds... So im a little confused, But that doesn't take much to be honest...:err:

I would like to join this get together if its happening, we hope to be in Perth middle to late October, if all goes well...

Sounds like you definitely have a CO. Perhaps a shy one (who used that expression before on here..? It made me chuckle no end!).

Sounds like most of us are off Sept / Oct time - exciting times hey!

Fingers crossed you don't wait too long now. Btw, my medicals were uploaded the same day too and then the rest (blood, x-ray) followed a few days later.

Guest sharmagaurav
A BiG thank you sharmagaurav... We have done the online version last night when i came in from work, So hopefully that was the last little bit of foam filling for the visa...

Also we went for our medicals on saturday 23rd and just logged on to DIAC and it says, further medicals results received on the 24th, so they must of uploaded the results that day, Is that possible... So does anybody know how long it take for them to have a look at the results and change some statuses...

Whooooooooooooo..........thats great..........so the last piece of the puzzle is also done........now the CO needs to just put them all in right place and give you the grant..........as far as meds are concerned I went for meds on 7th june around 1 pm and by the time reached home and then logged on to just see what the stats my son's was already showing as received........and our were showing received on 8th and son's was showing as finalized.........then logged on 9th again and me and wife's were finalized too.....

Guest sharmagaurav
Folks the CO did not accept the degrees and letters from institiutes as evidence of English language ability for my wife. We have booked 30 June test. Should I inform the CO about it or should I wait for the results? My 28 days time is finishing today (26th June).

Hi Trailblazer..........I completely agree with Heather and Jars about keeping your CO posted since your deadline to submit documents was today itself........honestly CO's also know that sometimes its just not possible to organize everything in under 28 days deadline.........if you inform them you'll be at peace...........definitely keep CO posted ALWAYS.........

Guest sharmagaurav

YOU MY FRIEND HAVE DEFINITELY GOT CO..............and as said by Jars a shy one ............. once your pcc comes I'm sure your grant will follow in couple of hours........keeping fingers crossed........

Guest flossiebess
Any news from people still waiting for COs?? Especially Dumbo, Jain, Lara24?

hey guys! we got the email today - TEAM 2!!! WOOP :)

All docs met except the meds, which we did on Friday last week, so I'm assuming they are waiting for them to be uploaded to the system? How long does it take??

YEEEEHHHAAAAAAAA!!!

Re the soiree on the beach, I'll get the towels laid out ;)

I was team 2 - dealt with a couple of CO's (think mine went on holiday at one point) - both were very efficient and helpful.

I reckon you will get your grant on Monday then :wink: as I think bloods and xray results get uploaded a week after the meds.

Look forward to hearing your news - we need some more pink on the spreadsheet.

hey guys! we got the email today - TEAM 2!!! WOOP :)

All docs met except the meds, which we did on Friday last week, so I'm assuming they are waiting for them to be uploaded to the system? How long does it take??

YEEEEHHHAAAAAAAA!!!

Re the soiree on the beach, I'll get the towels laid out ;)

Got our grant today!!

Don't suppose anyone wants give up on their dream of moving to Australia but instead buy a house in Mid-Wales?

Urmmm let me think :err: - no thanks! :wink: Good luck with the house sale.

Congratulations on your grant!!

Guest sharmagaurav

Got our grant today!!Don't suppose anyone wants give up on their dream of moving to Australia but instead buy a house in Mid-Wales?
Wooo hoooooo.....May gang Grants are on fire.....I'm positive we'll achieve the target of 6 grants easily by the end of the week...heartly congratulations to you mrdavies

Well the kids meds are all showing met so just ours now!!! Roll on Thursday :rolleyes:

Yeap, the same situation for me too. Only kids meds are met, me and my wife referred... Fingers cross for grant.. :goofy:

Got our grant today!!

Don't suppose anyone wants give up on their dream of moving to Australia but instead buy a house in Mid-Wales?

That's great news!! Enjoy your celebrations tonight (and good luck with the house :wink:)

Archived