176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Hmm, sh3p69, we are only few left. Don't know when we would hear the magic words. Fingers crossed for all of us. Can anybody provide a list of person here who still haven't got and waiting eagerly.

:biggrin:

There is a link to a list on here somewhere - sure someone has the link handy :biggrin:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kimberlyusa
Hi

Don't worry,, all will be fine

I emailed our case officer after medical exams and said words to the effect; I wish to advise you that our med exams were completed on ............ I trust all is in order. Please advise me if you require any further info

I expect they are backed up a bit with an influx of apps for the deadline

Good luck with it all. you will hear very soon

Millie x

Thanks for the info, you are probably right that they are really backed up, haven't been able to log into diac all day probably because everyone else is doing the same! I will email co again.... thx:cute:

Hmm, sh3p69, we are only few left. Don't know when we would hear the magic words. Fingers crossed for all of us. Can anybody provide a list of person here who still haven't got and waiting eagerly.

:biggrin:

We are still waiting !! Hoping our meds will be finalised tomorrow ...would be fantastic if we could get it before the weekend :wideeyed:

visa granted :-))))

Congratulations to you!!

and to Dumbo and rocketship and any other grantees I might have missed.

The May spreadsheet is assuming a very fetching colour of pink and wishing the rest of you guys a speedy grant. will be checking in to see hoe you are getting along. :biggrin:

Millie x

Got our grant today!!

Hi everybody...

I got my visa last week!!! I took almost 3 weeks to sort the police certificates out but everything went fine.

Good luck!

Hi everybody, delighted to say our visa was granted this morning!!! Can't take the smile off my face! Best of luck to everyone else.

visa granted :-))))

Big congratulations to you all - fantastic news :jiggy::jiggy:

visa granted :-))))[/quote

Congrats to you and all others who got their grants today. Sure the grants are flying in now. Mind not quick enough for those who still wait so here's hoping the rest of The may group get granted soon!!!

Guest sharmagaurav
Hi everybody...

I got my visa last week!!! I took almost 3 weeks to sort the police certificates out but everything went fine.

Good luck!

Congrats Dumbo...........

Guest sharmagaurav
Woohooo! Visa granted today!!!!!!!! In shock :)

Many congrats to you flossiebess..........

MAY GANG ALERT...........if you all remember we kept fingers crossed for 6 grants this week, however i've already lost count and am sure that we might hit 8

Come on let the good news keep on rolling from everywhere...............

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Archived