176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Hi there Guys, I know that i asked you guy on the status change on medicals, But how long did it take from having the medicals to the medicals been finalised as met Or passed... We had ours last saturday and all it says is received, and that i think was the actual day we had it... Sorry for going on about this bloody medical thing, im getting like a child,inpatient and wanted it yesterday...:arghh:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there Guys, I know that i asked you guy on the status change on medicals, But how long did it take from having the medicals to the medicals been finalised as met Or passed... We had ours last saturday and all it says is received, and that i think was the actual day we had it... Sorry for going on about this bloody medical thing, im getting like a child,inpatient and wanted it yesterday...:arghh:

I had mine done on a Saturday. In theory your doctor will upload the first part of your meds the day you have them. However the xray and bloods are generally uploaded a week later. So i expect yours will be uploaded this Saturday. I would then expect them to be finalised Monday or Tuesday assuming you are fit and healthy :biggrin:

The Dream is finally over..................................it is because it is no longer a dream. It is a reality now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the visa grant today. What a journey it has been a complete roller-coaster , this forum has been a great support thank you guys.............Best of luck to all waiting.

The Dream is finally over..................................it is because it is no longer a dream. It is a reality now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the visa grant today. What a journey it has been a complete roller-coaster , this forum has been a great support thank you guys.............Best of luck to all waiting.

Happy celebrating!! X

we went to Manchester Spire and they gave us a sheet on timescales...if I remember rightly it stated 10 days to process bloods and chest stay and they were bang on time with them being met...it took 13 days from having ours to grant...

I think with all of us and I am sure everyone on PIO will agree, this process brings out our obsessive and impatient qualities!

Guest sharmagaurav

Heartly congrats illuminati.............

MAY GANG IS ON A ROLL.........................now i guess we need to raise the bar further and keep fingers crossed for 10 grants for the week........

COME ON MORE GRANTS...............

bloody nora, They just keep on coming... Well done...:wideeyed:

we went to Manchester Spire and they gave us a sheet on timescales...if I remember rightly it stated 10 days to process bloods and chest stay and they were bang on time with them being met...it took 13 days from having ours to grant...

I think with all of us and I am sure everyone on PIO will agree, this process brings out our obsessive and impatient qualities!

Your not wrong in "obsessive and impatient qualities" i think that i have hit my peak, Im on the DIAC and looking on the visa progress at any opportunity, just in case i have a night owl of a CO and works 24 hours a day,you never know, there are some people out there dedicated to there job...:err:

We went to the same one as yourself, but they never gave or told us about the time frame...

I had mine done on a Saturday. In theory your doctor will upload the first part of your meds the day you have them. However the xray and bloods are generally uploaded a week later. So i expect yours will be uploaded this Saturday. I would then expect them to be finalised Monday or Tuesday assuming you are fit and healthy :biggrin:

My X-ray, Blood result shows recieved from 9/6/2012 and form 26 & 160 shows required from 9/6/2012. No idea when it will be processed further.

fantastic news!! Congratulations. That was a long haul, but now it's over. Have a great night celebrating

Your turn soon bud :biggrin:

I hope your right smithinoz... Got a feeling that im going to be the last one in the May Gang to get it,not the it bothers me (well it does a bit as i wanted it last week),just as long as we get it...

I hope your right smithinoz... Got a feeling that im going to be the last one in the May Gang to get it,not the it bothers me (well it does a bit as i wanted it last week),just as long as we get it...

Don't think you will be the last in the may gang, we lodged on the 9th May and not even had any contact from our CO yet. Our assessing authority has messed up our skills assessment letter so god only knows when it will all be resolved. We bit the bullet and did our medicals on Monday so hope it is not long now..........I share your frustration!! Good luck, am sure it won't be long now.

Guest sharmagaurav

Hey sh3p69, keep your spirits high.....you are only awaiting afp clearance which should not take much time, however i'm awaiting indian pcc which is going to take fair bit time.....in India govt services and postal services are famous for being actively lazy.....i'm quite certain i'll be the last and only a miracle can take away that position from me

We had last thurs and the kids we finalised on tues...ours have changed to finalised today exactly a week later which is what the doc said in Cardiff .....totally understand the lack of patience!!:confused:

We had last thurs and the kids we finalised on tues...ours have changed to finalised today exactly a week later which is what the doc said in Cardiff .....totally understand the lack of patience!!:confused:

I reckon you will be next for grant :biggrin:

Woohooo! Visa granted today!!!!!!!! In shock :)

Woohoo :biggrin:

Congratulations to the two of you, flossiebess and illuminati, on your visa grants - fantastic news :jiggy:

Congratulations!!

so pleased for you :-)

Millie x

Guest sheraz
My X-ray, Blood result shows recieved from 9/6/2012 and form 26 & 160 shows required from 9/6/2012. No idea when it will be processed further.

Hi pols008. We are on the same boat. We completed our medicals on 5th of June and on 21st it turned to 'further medical result reffered' and has been like that since although our medical was good and there are no health issues with us. Thats also the last thing we are waiting on so hopefully it finalizes today.

Guest sheraz

Hi sh3p69. Ours is the same. We completed our medicals on 5th and from 21st June its just says 'further medical results reffered'. Also we do not have any health issues and our medical was good. Thats also the last thing we waiting on since 5th. i dont know how long it takes them to process the medicals but i am also getting really impatient.

Hi sh3p69. Ours is the same. We completed our medicals on 5th and from 21st June its just says 'further medical results reffered'. Also we do not have any health issues and our medical was good. Thats also the last thing we waiting on since 5th. i dont know how long it takes them to process the medicals but i am also getting really impatient.

So its not just me...I cant stop looking at the DIAC visa progress thing, Even that i know nothing is going to change at 3am Australia time... I would love to know how many times i have logged on to the DIAC website, i think that they should have one of them counter thing at the top of there page:animal-chicken:...

Archived