176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Guest thangvan

Guys, don't worry. My medical, son's and wife's were received on 15/06, referred on 21/06 and were all finalised on 25/06...all I have to wait now is the Singapore COC which has been in process for more than 2 weeks. Just called Singa and was advised mine will not be ready until next Tuesday.:arghh:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chertique

Now I know how it feels.. countless checks on DIAC website to see the magical word for VISA GRANT.

Medicals all finalised and PCC has been MET today. Is it still early for me...?

Guest thangvan
Now I know how it feels.. countless checks on DIAC website to see the magical word for VISA GRANT.

Medicals all finalised and PCC has been MET today. Is it still early for me...?

Your visa is on its way

Was really hoping for the magic email this morning ....been checking since 4am nothing yet :sad:

It will come soon:wubclub:

Anyone else? It's all very quiet on here this morning :happy_face_mummy_bo

Yes this is what I can't understand. I think hearing grants have been given over the weekend is rare but I do remember someone reporting on here getting their's on a sat once, but I don't know if that was when it was actually granted or not- so perhaps it is possible. The lack of undisturbed sleep is getting to me :dull:

Well, i have just come back from the DIAC visa progress page,Again and still nothing... Also with this AFP (Australian Police Check) Do you get some kind of "we are starting your check" type of email just like the UK one. Not herd anything from them apart from a reference number...

Guess I just built my hopes up with so many people getting their grants the day after everything finalised.....

fingers crossed they may work this weekend to clear some before the skills select....or just wishful thinking :nah:

Well, if not this weekend it will definitely be early next week... Go Team Loulouhew...:em3600:

Sorry to hear about the lack of movement on things for everyone - try not to let it spoil your weekends (easier said than done I know).

All I know is that I sleep like a baby since getting the grant - in fact I just can't get enough - want to sleep all the time. This visa business is really tough - I doubted myself all the way through for some reason. But it all turned out good in the end - as I am sure it will for the rest of the May team. X

The Dream is finally over..................................it is because it is no longer a dream. It is a reality now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got the visa grant today. What a journey it has been a complete roller-coaster , this forum has been a great support thank you guys.............Best of luck to all waiting.

Delighted for you, Congrats on your Visa.

OMG just found out that office manager has come off the CSOL - how close was that!? Phew!

Wow that was very close for you,

how are your travel plans coming together? We're hoping to fly the 12th of Sept but have to wait a week or two before we book, as the OH is applying for a career break as a back up plan.

Wow that was very close for you,

how are your travel plans coming together? We're hoping to fly the 12th of Sept but have to wait a week or two before we book, as the OH is applying for a career break as a back up plan.

We have found some accommodation in shenton park in Perth (right beside kings park). Have to wait for them to receive the deposit before they will confirm it though (which I sent by swift payment last night). Then we will book the flights - prob be 29th, 30th sept or 1st Oct.

What about you? :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about the lack of movement on things for everyone - try not to let it spoil your weekends (easier said than done I know).

All I know is that I sleep like a baby since getting the grant - in fact I just can't get enough - want to sleep all the time. This visa business is really tough - I doubted myself all the way through for some reason. But it all turned out good in the end - as I am sure it will for the rest of the May team. X

Maybe you wanting to sleep all the time is your body already adjusting to the Australian time zone,its preparing already...:wink:... So when are you looking at going out there...

EDIT... You have answered my question already...

Maybe you wanting to sleep all the time is your body already adjusting to the Australian time zone,its preparing already...:wink:... So when are you looking at going out there...

1st October :biggrin: or thereabouts!

There is lots to plan but it's nowhere near as stressful as waiting for the visa!

Thanks....was hoping to be doing some serious celebrating this weeekend but hey ho will have to put it on hold!

1st October :biggrin: or thereabouts!

There is lots to plan but it's nowhere near as stressful as waiting for the visa!

wait until you're a week away from shipping and then reassess the stress! Lol...we are 9 days until flight and things we had forgotten we had just keep on coming out of the woodwork!

Archived