176 lodged May 2012

Jars

wait until you're a week away from shipping and then reassess the stress! Lol...we are 9 days until flight and things we had forgotten we had just keep on coming out of the woodwork!

I can imagine! I'm trying to put a list together as we speak. :biggrin:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't think you will be the last in the may gang, we lodged on the 9th May and not even had any contact from our CO yet. Our assessing authority has messed up our skills assessment letter so god only knows when it will all be resolved. We bit the bullet and did our medicals on Monday so hope it is not long now..........I share your frustration!! Good luck, am sure it won't be long now.

i,m really sorry to hear you had problems with the assessment letter.

would you please detail what mistakes they made, i have a few little mistakes myself and wife in our assessment letters. for me they have omitted a 1 from the anzsco code and have put an extramonth for one of the jobs, for instance.....

thank you i,m so impatiet now....

Do them Guys and Girls down at DIAC work on Saturdays, And what working hours do they work... Also is it Adelaide were they get processed as i come to think that Brisbane was mentioned somewhere in an email...:confused:

Can't believe the grants have stalled for the moment. Hopefully there will be a flurry of them on Monday once they have their system maintenance out of the way. Hang in there.

Millie x

Hope so....sleep deprivation is kicking in! Lol! :SLEEP:

Adelaide process on line apps Brisbane process paper apps for 176 visas. They do work saturdayssometimes as my co letter came on a sat
We have done ours online, but seem to remember something about Brisbane... Any of you guys done your VISA`s by snail mail (post)

Hello everyone,

I have an urgent question. Upload the supporting documents, it requires the scaned copy of original documents or scaned copy of original documents? I am uploading the scaned copy of original documents... am i right?

Thank you dozen..

Helen

Hello everyone,

I have an urgent question. Upload the supporting documents, it requires the scaned copy of original documents or scaned copy of original documents? I am uploading the scaned copy of original documents... am i right?

Thank you dozen..

Helen

Hi you just scan the original -good luck

Hello everyone,

Thank you dozen..

Helen

The scans need to be in colour...

Thank you waitingawhile for the replies. I have uploaded some supporting documents at the end of application. now i think there should be some other documents needed, but i can not find anywhere to upload the document online. Not sure shall I do the police clearnce and medical check now, or wait for a CO to give instruction. May I know your experience?

Well, after seeking many advices in this forum and always get replies. Really appreciate you guys... I finally got the skill assessment result and state sponsorship on 29 June. Haha, although i think the new migration program should not affect my application much (hope i am not wrong :-) ), i still lodged the application on 30 june, might be too crazy...not sure what is going on next, but, another cycle of waiting...

many thanks

Hi you just scan the original -good luck

The scans need to be in colour...

yes, that is color scan... certified many copies of document while preparing for skill assessment and registration, but didnt think of keeping a scan copy of them... :confused:

thank you sh3p69

Hi Helen2012, fab news on getting it in before the deadline-phew that was close! you can upload docs here https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel just use your password that you used when you were filling out your original application. I didn't keep my certified copies but it didn't matter as i just had to send the scanned originals which were accepted even if in black and white as long as it was a colour scan-confusing I know but it was ok.

We have found some accommodation in shenton park in Perth (right beside kings park). Have to wait for them to receive the deposit before they will confirm it though (which I sent by swift payment last night). Then we will book the flights - prob be 29th, 30th sept or 1st Oct.

What about you? :biggrin:

Wowsers you got accommodation sorted and everything. How did you manage that without viewings???

As OH mentioned earlier I have applied for career break from work just as backup plan and I am back wishing the morning to come so i can get to work and see if there is any response on my career break application hahaha Its never ending!!! I don't think it will be approved but at least i know i tried.

Once we get word on that we will book the flights but in and around mid september. It's getting so exciting!!!!

I still keep looking on that bloody DIAC website to see if anything has changed on my progress, even that i know there not there... This is what happen when you have a Sunday off work and time on my hands... Its driving me slightly crazy...:wub:

I still keep looking on that bloody DIAC website to see if anything has changed on my progress, even that i know there not there... This is what happen when you have a Sunday off work and time on my hands... Its driving me slightly crazy...:wub:

Lol same here - must admit I still had a look this morning-trying to block it all off is not going to work if I just sit on Poms in Oz hehe.

Lol same here - must admit I still had a look this morning-trying to block it all off is not going to work if I just sit on Poms in Oz hehe.

I must of looked about 6 times today already, the last time been about half an hour ago...

It is so obsessive isn't it? I just know I wont sleep tonight either, and I am totally dreading another week of broken sleep. I can't help wondering also how the new skillselect process will affect those of us who are already having our visas processed -if at all.

It is so obsessive isn't it? I just know I wont sleep tonight either, and I am totally dreading another week of broken sleep. I can't help wondering also how the new skillselect process will affect those of us who are already having our visas processed -if at all.

I really feel for you. The last few days before grant it is so hard to sleep. I woke up every hour or so and normally I would sleep through anything.

I think they will probably dispense with what they have on their plate first, however I think the teams are sorted by skilled occupations. Therefore certain teams will work a lot faster because of different backlogs and different occupation ceilings?

Millie x

Wowsers you got accommodation sorted and everything. How did you manage that without viewings???

As OH mentioned earlier I have applied for career break from work just as backup plan and I am back wishing the morning to come so i can get to work and see if there is any response on my career break application hahaha Its never ending!!! I don't think it will be approved but at least i know i tried.

Once we get word on that we will book the flights but in and around mid september. It's getting so exciting!!!!

It's only the initial accommodation - for the first 2 months. Although we are hoping we like the area and will look for something longer term. :biggrin:

Archived