176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chertique
OMG!!! We finally got the magic email......VISA GRANTED!!!! WOOHOO!! :biggrin: :jiggy:

Congratulations!! Hopefully mine is on the way.. was wondering will there be any grants early this morning, so happy for you!

Guest thangvan

I'm still waiting for the damn PCC from Singapore, it states on their website it takes 10 working days but it's been 3 weeks since I submitted my application

I'm still waiting for the damn PCC from Singapore, it states on their website it takes 10 working days but it's been 3 weeks since I submitted my application

Have you been in contact with them or know that they received your application?

UTTERLY SPEECHLESS Email received saying case officer on hol untill next week i cant believe it.

Oh, I am so sorry!! What an utterly ridiculous time of the year to be on hol with the new system that kicked in!!!

UTTERLY SPEECHLESS Email received saying case officer on hol untill next week i cant believe it.

That's terrible.

I did see someone waiting on a RSMS visa have a similar email back in December. Another CO finalised it because they got their grant very quickly afterwards. Hopefully someone else will pick up your file and see that it is grant ready

Millie x

Aw crappy crap crap, thats just not right. Well in one way it means that you can try sleep full nights without the 3am email check for the week :eek:

Bummer- I can't believe that no-one else would work on your file, especially if it's just to sent thT special email. Fingers crossed for you. X

For those of you who need to open Oz bank accounts - Filled in my NAB bank account applications on Friday evening, got an email this morning with bank account numbers and personal banker details this morning. Pretty quick turnaround. :biggrin:

OMG!!! We finally got the magic email......VISA GRANTED!!!! WOOHOO!! :biggrin: :jiggy:

Congratulations Loulouhew - fantastic start to the week :smile:

Well that' s rubbish isn't it - so anything allocated to them is gonna sit for a week :shocked:

For those of you who need to open Oz bank accounts - Filled in my NAB bank account applications on Friday evening, got an email this morning with bank account numbers and personal banker details this morning. Pretty quick turnaround. :biggrin:

That's good service - very impressed :smile:

the info on wa site is confusing me regarding transitional arrangements for 176 applications there is new criteria and everything do we have to apply again if our visa isnt finalised?

Oh I don't know :eek:

I had assumed for those who lodged prior to 1st July would be processed by the old method.

Archived