176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Ours were signed for by global health on the 25th of June and then they put them in the system on the 29th.. it shows online status as "29/6" Health req. finalized" and 29/6 "further meds results rec'd" for each one of us. On document checklist everything still shows up as "required"

Mine went from "finalized -> required" in "met" in 8 working days (only after I "woke" my CO with an e-mail).

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O my God I have just received an email from my CASE OFFICER!!!!! Yee haaa!!! I can't believe it I just keep going back and looking at the email - I have to get my police and health stuff sorted but at least something is happening at last - I am on team 2, don't know what this means (maybe there is only two folk on this team and thats why it has taken so long, or maybe its the team where they put the yts folk or maybe i'm just waffling cos I am so relieved) . At last I can come on this site and not be moaning.

Congrats to all who have had their visas granted - you're giving the rest of us a glimmer of hope that it can happen.

Guest TommyJones

Hey Guys! My 176 was granted today!!!!!!! Im over the moon!!!!!! This forum has really helped me get through the visa process and I want to thank everyone who posts here. I applied April 28th and got my grant letter today (july 9th). It looks like the guys at DIAC are back in action after the July 1st changes. Good luck to everyone waiting and hang in there. Your time is coming soon!

Well, there is a little movement on the our application, just been to check the progress and my partners medicals they all say referred and on mine the first one says met and the rest just say received... Wounder whats gone on there then... whats been the the thing with you guys with the medicals and time lines...

OH's meds show received and finalised the same day (even though they actually received the documents 1.5 weeks before that day), but mine were received and referred that day (04/07)... still waiting for them to be finalised. Let's hope it happens tomorrow! I've started compulsively checking the DIAC site in the middle of the night and I'd like to be able to get a good night's sleep!

I was team 2 - dealt with two CO's - both very efficient. :biggrin:

O my God I have just received an email from my CASE OFFICER!!!!! Yee haaa!!! I can't believe it I just keep going back and looking at the email - I have to get my police and health stuff sorted but at least something is happening at last - I am on team 2, don't know what this means (maybe there is only two folk on this team and thats why it has taken so long, or maybe its the team where they put the yts folk or maybe i'm just waffling cos I am so relieved) . At last I can come on this site and not be moaning.

Congrats to all who have had their visas granted - you're giving the rest of us a glimmer of hope that it can happen.

Hey Guys! My 176 was granted today!!!!!!! Im over the moon!!!!!! This forum has really helped me get through the visa process and I want to thank everyone who posts here. I applied April 28th and got my grant letter today (july 9th). It looks like the guys at DIAC are back in action after the July 1st changes. Good luck to everyone waiting and hang in there. Your time is coming soon!

Congratulations!

OH's meds show received and finalised the same day (even though they actually received the documents 1.5 weeks before that day), but mine were received and referred that day (04/07)... still waiting for them to be finalised. Let's hope it happens tomorrow! I've started compulsively checking the DIAC site in the middle of the night and I'd like to be able to get a good night's sleep!

I'm sure you will hear soon :biggrin:

ooooooh join the matchstick to keep your eyes open during the day club -its horrendous and you check even when you know there will be no change!

congrats to those getting their COs and grants good to see movement

Congrats, hope you enjoy yourself tonight. Glad to see some grants been given:biggrin:

ooooooh join the matchstick to keep your eyes open during the day club -its horrendous and you check even when you know there will be no change!

congrats to those getting their COs and grants good to see movement

Haha! It really is horrendous! I was even checking it over the weekend. I don't know why. Thank god for this forum and for all of you guys, otherwise I would be going insane!

Haha! It really is horrendous! I was even checking it over the weekend. I don't know why. Thank god for this forum and for all of you guys, otherwise I would be going insane!

So you and I are definately in the same boat, my meds finalised, OH also received and referred on 04/07. Fingers crossed for the next few days, thought today was our day, but sadly not to be. Good luck for tomorrow, or early hours tonight, I can't bring myself to wake to check site, need to do it 1st thing though.:yes:

Got the grant on Friday afternoon!! For those of you waiting - fear not, grants are happening!

Amazing news!! Congratulations!! Bet you were celebrating all weekend (ps good to see another fellow SAFFA on here :wink:) Good luck with all the flight bookings etc etc etc....

Oh Jain, I'm so pleased for you! That was on hell of a wait... hoping things move quickly now. Fingers crossed for you x

Amazing news!! Congratulations!! Bet you were celebrating all weekend (ps good to see another fellow SAFFA on here :wink:) Good luck with all the flight bookings etc etc etc....

I'm a SAFFA. Originally from Witbank. Moved to the UK in 1998. Would be great to keep in touch.

I'm a SAFFA. Originally from Witbank. Moved to the UK in 1998. Would be great to keep in touch.

You too? Excellent!! Originally from Cape Town - moved to the UK in 1995. I'll PM you rather than clogging up space on the open forum

Were did you come from, LoL... Congrats to you and enjoy the journey...

Archived