176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks so much guys -I was almost over it as it felt like ages and was wondering what was wrong- I was going to phone today as well! But now the suns shining through the clouds where I am (if only for a few hours) and this is going to be an epic day :) and evening ;)

Enjoy :wink:

When are you hoping to go over? Are we seeing you on the beach in Perth in Dec..?

Guest sharmagaurav
Wow, sounds a nightmare applying from India with all the waiting! Glad things are working out for you - perhaps that magical email in the morning..?!

Hi Jars, I feel bad to say this but in India in some places things don't go so smoothly as anticipated but whatever works.........I'm happy that its finally done now.......

Glad to see that things are finally showing movement for you after such a difficult time trying to obtain the PCC. Will keep an eye for your grant over the next couple of days. Hoe it comes through before the weekend

Millie x

Hi Millie.......thanks heaps for your wishes........I got a little bit excited as I remembered someone from may gang getting their visa within 2 hours after uploading PCC as the last document, but then all of a sudden realized India is considered as high risk country so might take a bit longer for the grant to come.....lets keep fingers crossed

Thanks so much guys -I was almost over it as it felt like ages and was wondering what was wrong- I was going to phone today as well! But now the suns shining through the clouds where I am (if only for a few hours) and this is going to be an epic day :) and evening ;)

Congratulations to you waitingawhile...........as your log in name says you've been waiting for a while but i guess all your patience has paid off big time........all's well that ends well........have a blast now...........

Guest ajmcom

Congrats!

I am so pleased to say our Grant letterwas received today- I awoke at 10 past five and checked as usual and I haven't got back to sleep since WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! :biggrin::chatterbox::tongue::rolleyes::laugh::hug: Thank you everyone for your support hang in there to the remaining May crew yours will come soon!

Fantastic news, enjoy your celebrations:biggrin:

Guest sharmagaurav

hi guys,

can anyone please give me the link to our spreadsheet on google docs.........finally everything is met so will update it too........

regards....

I am so pleased to say our Grant letterwas received today- I awoke at 10 past five and checked as usual and I haven't got back to sleep since WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! :biggrin::chatterbox::tongue::rolleyes::laugh::hug: Thank you everyone for your support hang in there to the remaining May crew yours will come soon!

Fantastic news - congratulations Waitingawhile :jiggy::jiggy:

DIAC neer received our WA SS conformation (Form 1100)

Well, yesterday we desided to ring DIAC to know about the status of our application. It was shocking that they told they didnt receied form 1100 from WA. there for our application sit under priority group 4 without allocated to CO.

Then we rang WA office to enguire about that, the reply was we have alreay forwarded to DIAC on 25th May for which we received we received an automated conformation too. Also they said they cannot resend it unless DIAC requested to do so.

Again today we rang DIAC to know weather they can send any reguest to WA. They told we dont send such request. you better ask them to send form 1100.

When we rang to WA again today a nice lady picked up the phone and she said she will resend it. Till now I didnt receied any confirmation from WA.

have to wait and see..

All these time (almost 7 weeks) went just for nothing.. so anybody waiting for CO for long time, plz give a ring to the department to know the reason fro the delay.

Sorry to hear that lapie - let's hope they speed up your application now after that delay :smile:

hi guys,

can anyone please give me the link to our spreadsheet on google docs.........finally everything is met so will update it too........

regards....

Brilliant news sharmagaurav - hopefully the visa grant will be with you very soon :smile:

Great news for you, I'm thinking that you might have a little hangover on the weekend...:wink:

I was team 2 - dealt with two CO's - both very efficient. :biggrin:

Hi SmithinOz

That's good to know hopefully this stage will move quicker than all my other ones. Your timescale of events is very similar to mine - my only fear now is that they run out of visa places. I could not get a medical appointment until Friday 20th June and I'm getting a bit panicky. PS what does RPL stand for?

Jane

Oh Jain, I'm so pleased for you! That was on hell of a wait... hoping things move quickly now. Fingers crossed for you x

Thanks Jars, it's seeing timescales like yours that kept me sane when everyone else was getting there visas so quickly and bypassing us. Hope all your moving plans are going well - so exciting to think this winter you could be sitting in the sun!

Jane

Seeing another grant has sparked my excitement of getting a CO and that can only mean that a VISA Grant for us is only around the corner... Now im starting to look for a place to live for the first month, until we find a place to rent...:jiggy:

WELL DONE and I now think you should change your name to NO MORE WAITING! Now the nice stuff starts, all the planning for a new life in the sun and just in time for the summer sales so you can stock up on short and t-shirts.

Congrats Jane

Oh Lapie, that's awful! Were you able to send DIAC the automated confirmation as proof? Keep us up to date - and good luck!

DIAC needs the Form 1100. So only option is to resend the Form 1100. I will let you know about the progress....

Guest sharmagaurav

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. " T. E. Lawrence :notworthy:

Hey everyone,:yes:

Its with great pleasure I would like to break it to you all that we have received our visa today. Its been quite an eventful day already for me and now an awesome way to enjoy the night............seems like i'm still dreaming...............if its a dream I don't want to wake up.........:SLEEP:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members for their support and comments along with likes which boosts up the morale and keeps the hope alive..........i would like to especially thank Jars, Milliemolly123, sh3p69, lapie, Val Tibenham , smithinoz and Waitingawhilefor all their likes, comments and support throughout this time..........its small things like this which kept me going........:cute:

for all our may gang awaiting all I can say is I know its a long journey and demands a lot out of us, but the feeling which I am experiencing today is worth every single second spent for the preparation as well as waiting.........keep your spirits high.........:cool:

been packing since last 2 months and got tickets booked for 23rd July itself via Singapore airlines about 2 weeks back (i know it was a big gamble and in other words quite stupid), and now all hands on board for the final touch ups........:twitcy:

Adelaide.................here I come:hug::angel_happy_face_ha:happy_face_cowboy_w:notworthy:

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. " T. E. Lawrence :notworthy:

Its with great pleasure I would like to break it to you all that we have received our visa today. Its been quite an eventful day already for me and now an awesome way to enjoy the night............seems like i'm still dreaming...............if its a dream I don't want to wake up.........:SLEEP:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members for their support and comments along with likes which boosts up the morale and keeps the hope alive..........i would like to especially thank Jars, Milliemolly123, sh3p69, lapie, Val Tibenham , smithinoz and Waitingawhilefor all their likes, comments and support throughout this time..........its small things like this which kept me going........:cute:

for all our may gang awaiting all I can say is I know its a long journey and demands a lot out of us, but the feeling which I am experiencing today is worth every single second spent for the preparation as well as waiting.........keep your spirits high.........:cool:

been packing since last 2 months and got tickets booked for 23rd July itself via Singapore airlines about 2 weeks back (i know it was a big gamble and in other words quite stupid), and now all hands on board for the final touch ups........:twitcy:

Adelaide.................here I come:hug::angel_happy_face_ha:happy_face_cowboy_w:notworthy:

Awww thanks! this is one of the nicest Grant posts I have seen so pleased for you - you have always supported us back

Congratulations

whoop whoop!

sh3p69 - thats the spirit not long now -its like doing a marathon and seeing the finish line and not caring then getting your spirits back up for that last push to get there

Congrats sharmagaurav and best of luck with your impending move!!!

Guest sharmagaurav
Awww thanks! this is one of the nicest Grant posts I have seen so pleased for you - you have always supported us back

Congratulations

whoop whoop!

sh3p69 - thats the spirit not long now -its like doing a marathon and seeing the finish line and not caring then getting your spirits back up for that last push to get there

Hi waitingawhile

thank you so much for your compliment........honestly its a great feeling and words are just not enough to express it........keeping fingers crossed for all other members to experience this soon:rolleyes:

Guest sharmagaurav
Congrats sharmagaurav and best of luck with your impending move!!!

Thanks heaps nycplanner...............keeping fingers crossed for your grant too.......hope it will arrive in your inbox before weekend.........

Enjoy :wink:

When are you hoping to go over? Are we seeing you on the beach in Perth in Dec..?

I wish but not likely to be over there until middle of May - unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat will keep you updated tho as so fancy that beach celebration with every one!!!!

thanks Jain - wa where I am going is notoriously known for making you wait for everything that little bit longer!

Fantastic news, and what a quick turn around to get to Oz. Doesn't seem like a bad gamble now. Congrats:biggrin:

Recognition of prior learning :biggrin:

Hi SmithinOz

That's good to know hopefully this stage will move quicker than all my other ones. Your timescale of events is very similar to mine - my only fear now is that they run out of visa places. I could not get a medical appointment until Friday 20th June and I'm getting a bit panicky. PS what does RPL stand for?

Jane

Brilliant news :biggrin:

Yeeeehaahhh!!!!

So pleased for you. :biggrin: fantastic news

You need to change your name now to 'Not waiting any more' :laugh:

It will take a while for your body to adjust but after the weekend you will finally be able to sleep through the night!!

Millie x

Archived