176 lodged May 2012

Jars

DIAC neer received our WA SS conformation (Form 1100)

Well, yesterday we desided to ring DIAC to know about the status of our application. It was shocking that they told they didnt receied form 1100 from WA. there for our application sit under priority group 4 without allocated to CO.

Then we rang WA office to enguire about that, the reply was we have alreay forwarded to DIAC on 25th May for which we received an automated conformation too. Also they said they cannot resend it unless DIAC requested to do so.

Again today we rang DIAC to know weather they can send any reguest to WA. They told we dont send such request. you better ask them to send form 1100.

When we rang to WA again today a nice lady picked up the phone and she said she will resend it. Till now I didnt receied any confirmation from WA.

have to wait and see..

All these time (almost 7 weeks) went just for nothing.. so anybody waiting for CO for long time, plz give a ring to the department to know the reason fro the delay.

So sorry this has happened Lapie. Like you I was really reluctant to phone the department and it just shows it is worth doing.

Hope it gets sorted

Millie x

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Many congratulations from 'ghost of march team':biggrin:

Aaw Nishi :hug:

I know how you feel. It is so hard to be the left hanging on and hanging on. Especially when there is no logical reason. These May guys kindly adopted us orphans as our fellow applicants got on the planes. :wubclub:

If it's any consolation everyone is rooting for you. Hope your visa comes before the weekend

Millie x

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. " T. E. Lawrence :notworthy:

Hey everyone,:yes:

Its with great pleasure I would like to break it to you all that we have received our visa today. Its been quite an eventful day already for me and now an awesome way to enjoy the night............seems like i'm still dreaming...............if its a dream I don't want to wake up.........:SLEEP:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members for their support and comments along with likes which boosts up the morale and keeps the hope alive..........i would like to especially thank Jars, Milliemolly123, sh3p69, lapie, Val Tibenham , smithinoz and Waitingawhilefor all their likes, comments and support throughout this time..........its small things like this which kept me going........:cute:

for all our may gang awaiting all I can say is I know its a long journey and demands a lot out of us, but the feeling which I am experiencing today is worth every single second spent for the preparation as well as waiting.........keep your spirits high.........:cool:

been packing since last 2 months and got tickets booked for 23rd July itself via Singapore airlines about 2 weeks back (i know it was a big gamble and in other words quite stupid), and now all hands on board for the final touch ups........:twitcy:

Adelaide.................here I come:hug::angel_happy_face_ha:happy_face_cowboy_w:notworthy:

Wooohooooo!!!:biggrin:

So pleased for you Sharmagaurav. Amazing news that you have got the visa.

I am a big fan T.E Lawrence and that says it all :cool:

Now you can follow your dream. I can't believe you are going so quickly. I am almost 4 months from travel date and I already feel short on time.

congratulations!!! :jiggy:

Good luck with all your preparations in the next couple of weeks. Let us know how you get on.

Millie x

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. " T. E. Lawrence :notworthy:

Its with great pleasure I would like to break it to you all that we have received our visa today. Its been quite an eventful day already for me and now an awesome way to enjoy the night............seems like i'm still dreaming...............if its a dream I don't want to wake up.........:SLEEP:

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the members for their support and comments along with likes which boosts up the morale and keeps the hope alive..........i would like to especially thank Jars, Milliemolly123, sh3p69, lapie, Val Tibenham , smithinoz and Waitingawhilefor all their likes, comments and support throughout this time..........its small things like this which kept me going........:cute:

for all our may gang awaiting all I can say is I know its a long journey and demands a lot out of us, but the feeling which I am experiencing today is worth every single second spent for the preparation as well as waiting.........keep your spirits high.........:cool:

been packing since last 2 months and got tickets booked for 23rd July itself via Singapore airlines about 2 weeks back (i know it was a big gamble and in other words quite stupid), and now all hands on board for the final touch ups........:twitcy:

Adelaide.................here I come:hug::angel_happy_face_ha:happy_face_cowboy_w:notworthy:

Oh man, that's amazing news!! I am so pleased for you. Wow-you must be over the moon!!!! But I can't believe you are going in 12 days! Good luck with the sorting, packing, and organising. But most of all, enjoy your celebrations :wink:

I wish but not likely to be over there until middle of May - unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat will keep you updated tho as so fancy that beach celebration with every one!!!!!

Oh that's a shame although... it gives us a reason to celebrate May time again! :wink:

Guest sharmagaurav
Fantastic news, and what a quick turn around to get to Oz. Doesn't seem like a bad gamble now. Congrats:biggrin:

Hi Shelly23,

Thanks for your wishes..........:laugh:

Nope it wasn't at all a bad gamble :rolleyes:........I just jumped for the booking as got awesome connectivity with only 1.2 hours waiting at singapore airport :happy_face_vampire_....and with the little one's mood swing patterns really cant afford long waiting times at the airport....:no:

Guest sharmagaurav
Brilliant news :biggrin:

Thanks for your wishes and support smithinoz...........:notworthy:

Guest sharmagaurav
Wooohooooo!!!:biggrin:

So pleased for you Sharmagaurav. Amazing news that you have got the visa.

I am a big fan T.E Lawrence and that says it all :cool:

Now you can follow your dream. I can't believe you are going so quickly. I am almost 4 months from travel date and I already feel short on time.

congratulations!!! :jiggy:

Good luck with all your preparations in the next couple of weeks. Let us know how you get on.

Millie x

Hi Millie,

Thanks for your words and support..........I'm glad we share same thoughts for T.E Lawrence........:cool:

As per the quick move is concerned I decided to move to OZ way back in november and started preparing since then.......from March onwards started to wrap up all the things as somewhere deep down I was pretty much confident that I will get my visa before August........then from may onwards started applying to realestate agents for rental properties......my timeline says the other part of the story which was going side by side........now finally got 3 agents who are working alongside to finalize the rental property........2 of them are in final selection phase and are available from 20th July...........:yes:

I know with packing and everything time goes by so quickly as you've got so many things to do and even 24 hours are not enough to get it all organized....:laugh:

I am soooooooooooooooooo excited that I can't describe it in words..........will definitely keep you all posted with the new happenings at my end.......:jiggy:

Fingers crossed for all the remaining members........:smile:

I am so happy for you - big congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Good luck with all the packing and you really are going to be in Oz very soon with a deprture date of 23rd July :biggrin:

I am so pleased to say our Grant letterwas received today- I awoke at 10 past five and checked as usual and I haven't got back to sleep since WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP! :biggrin::chatterbox::tongue::rolleyes::laugh::hug: Thank you everyone for your support hang in there to the remaining May crew yours will come soon!

Misssed this yesterday....so pleased for you !! Congratulations!! :jiggy:

Aaw Nishi :hug:

I know how you feel. It is so hard to be the left hanging on and hanging on. Especially when there is no logical reason. These May guys kindly adopted us orphans as our fellow applicants got on the planes. :wubclub:

If it's any consolation everyone is rooting for you. Hope your visa comes before the weekend

Millie x

I hope it does Millie. This waiting is taking its toll as I haven't slept for so many nights. I don't feel like doing anything and have stopped buying anything at all but basic necessity things like milk, bread and vegs. It's like life has come to a complete stop sign.:confused:

Thats around the same time as us ...so double celebrations :biggrin: Just deciding which agent to put our house up with....

Thanks Loulouhew - feel so excited and can't believe we are getting a second chance I want to be there today!:jiggy:

Milliemolly123 still woke up 3 times even tho we enjoyed a bit of the old vino last night to celebrate grrr I will look forward to a full nights sleep :SLEEP:

Nishi hang in there hun - it does feel so draining and your life is on complete hold we are all here for you people who haven't gone through it think we are all obsessed which of course we are - you have to be to make a massive move like this one :hug:

WoW.....................The hard work paid off...Likewaitingawhile said, This is one of the nicest Grant post i have seen on here,and you also have given much support to me and the others on here, i hope youkeep in touch now you have the grant...Well a massive congratulations to youand hope you enjoy the journey, and your right about the big gamble with theflights but you knew in your hart that it was going to happen soon...

Good Luck...:jiggy:

Awww thanks! this is one of the nicest Grant posts I have seen so pleased for you - you have always supported us back

Congratulations

whoop whoop!

sh3p69 - thats the spirit not long now -its like doing a marathon and seeing the finish line and not caring then getting your spirits back up for that last push to get there

I like this quote... its as tiring as a marathon, i can see the finish line and I just want to get there...

Guest sharmagaurav
Oh man, that's amazing news!! I am so pleased for you. Wow-you must be over the moon!!!! But I can't believe you are going in 12 days! Good luck with the sorting, packing, and organising. But most of all, enjoy your celebrations :wink:

Hi Jars,

Thank you so much for your wishes..........over the moon are the words exactly which will describe it...........

I know looking at the time line it seems I've made quick decision to move however this saga is going on since novemeber and subsequently all the preparations..........:laugh:

Packing is almost done.........winter wear, clothes, basic kitchen amenities, shoes and so on........its a long list.........:rolleyes:

Hats off to you for starting this thread and keeping in touch with all the members making it like a big family spread across the world.........:notworthy:

Many congratualtions sharmagaurav!! Really happy for you :hug:

:ssign19:

Visa granted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :)

WoW.... another grant... Congratulations to you... Cant even imagine how you are feeling, dont get to drunk 2night... I think there's only me left to get one...

WoW.... another grant... Congratulations to you... Cant even imagine how you are feeling, dont get to drunk 2night... I think there's only me left to get one...

congrats to everyone that has their grants! bet it feels great!! your not alone sh3p69 we're still waiting too!! got the medicals next Friday...how long do they take to upload inc bloods?

Archived