176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, so we have been very busy the last little while, enjoying the rain don't you know! So a big Congrats goes out to all that have received their grants in the last week or so. And to all that are waiting, keep the chins up and the positivity and smile:wink: you are nearly there. So what have we missed did anything exciting happen?

Hi Guys. I am also still waiting on our medicals to be finalized. We did it on 5th of June, was received by HOC on 12th and referred on 21st June 2012. Thats the only thing outstanding. Today, tired of seeing no changes in medical status, called HOC and they told me that due to the huge number of medicals received by them, there will be some delays.

Ours already 5 weeks now and about 4 weeks from the date it was reffered. Staff at HOC said that they are currently processing mediicals reffered from 16th June and to expect upto another 3 weeks of delay.

I believe this will give some of our May members a clear picture who are still waiting on their medicals to be finalized.

Well this explains why were still delayed, OMG another 3 weeks can't believe it:mad: Do you have a phone number for HOC, I can only find email and fax number???? Thanks

Hey all,

Hit a brick wall today...

Our CO has asked for further proof of employment for 8 of the last 10 years. They already have references and P60's for 05-2011. They are asking for 2 more years... We don't have bank statements going any further back than 2005 or P60's. We have asked employer and bank but they don't have records either. Any ideas?

Has anyone else been asked for this?

Thanks

Hey all,

Our CO has asked for further proof of employment for 8 of the last 10 years. They already have references and P60's for 05-2011. They are asking for 2 more years... We don't have bank statements going any further back than 2005 or P60's. We have asked employer and bank but they don't have records either. Any ideas?

Thanks

Oh my word, why wait all this time to contact you?!!!!!! I would have suggested to contact the bank and employer but as you have already done so I'm not sure what else you can do? Do you have any contracts or correspondence you kept? But I'm sure you would have provided that if you had it. Sorry I can't offer much advice, perhaps someone else on here can?

Hi Guys. I am also still waiting on our medicals to be finalized. We did it on 5th of June, was received by HOC on 12th and referred on 21st June 2012. Thats the only thing outstanding. Today, tired of seeing no changes in medical status, called HOC and they told me that due to the huge number of medicals received by them, there will be some delays.

Ours already 5 weeks now and about 4 weeks from the date it was reffered. Staff at HOC said that they are currently processing mediicals reffered from 16th June and to expect upto another 3 weeks of delay.

I believe this will give some of our May members a clear picture who are still waiting on their medicals to be finalized.

Three week delay?!?! UGH. I had a feeling something like this was going to happen. By that timeline I won't be hearing from them until the first week of August at the very earliest. :mad:

Great. Congrats Eugen. What a way to start the week.

S3P69: so now we are the 5 left????

Well like you say pols008, 5 to go... Its like getting picked last at school in PE, but in this case i dont care if i get picked last, I just want to get picked...:sad:

Its only about time, until we get some good news... BRING ON THEM VISAS...:goofy:

Guest thangvan

All of my docs have been met today. Just paid the 2nd instalment and now waiting for the email from CO...

Hey all,

Thanks

You could consider doing a statutory declaration I think others have done this on here if you go back on this thread far enough :)

I had to prove 8 years of employment. The actual employment parts were fine as I had all my payslips etc, it was the year of self employment that was trickier - but got there in the end. Not sure what to suggest other than a stat dec or some people have contacted the tax office too. Good luck.

Hey all,

Thanks

Hi all, a newbie to post on this site but have been following you all on this thread. We've been granted our 176 WA visa, applied 1/5/12 - granted 10/7/12 :biggrin: this site has been such a fantastic help. I will add a timeline once I've figured out how to do it! Think it's about time I give something back to the poms in oz peeps!

Guest thangvan

Guys, all of my docs are met, just made 2nd instalment payment yesterday. How long does it take for them to grant a visa? please share your experiences

Hi all, a newbie to post on this site but have been following you all on this thread. We've been granted our 176 WA visa, applied 1/5/12 - granted 10/7/12 :biggrin: this site has been such a fantastic help. I will add a timeline once I've figured out how to do it! Think it's about time I give something back to the poms in oz peeps!

Well done and welcome!

Hey all,

Thanks

I was just looking at what I sent, it was a P45 dated 31/12/04 and P60 from 2003-2004 tax year to date. I had a brief panic as I couldn't initially find many P60's, I never did find 1 so work got me 12 payslips as it was quicker. I did also at the time look on the Inland Revenue web site and it is your employers responsibility to replace any lost P60's (http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/moneytaxandbenefits/taxes/workingandpayingtax/dg_10013512). Can you try them again perhaps and how about anything more recent, can you give them the 2012 P60 too perhaps or any payslips not covered by your most recent P60.

It does seem tight though...

Archived