176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, we woke up to no e.mail again so checked DIAC just to see if anything else had changed and..... We have our visa.

WHOOP Happy Friday!

Wonder why they haven't e.mailed but it's all there

Indefinite.

Talie

Fantastic news!!!! what a wait - you must be over the moon. Enjoy your celebrations tonight :yes::jiggy:

Hey, we woke up to no e.mail again so checked DIAC just to see if anything else had changed and..... We have our visa.

WHOOP Happy Friday!

Indefinite.

Talie

Congratulations enjoy your celebrations tonight:biggrin:

WHOOP Happy Friday!

Indefinite.

Talie

STONE THE FLAMIN CROWS,:animal-chicken: Wow, you cant ask for a better friday... Does that mean that there is only 4 of us to go...

Does that mean that there is only 4 of us to go...

Not sure if we are in your 4 but no CO for us yet. It looks like our skills assessment has been accepted now but still no word from the CO. Our meds and PCC's are all done - the wait is killing us. I refuse to put the house on the market until we know we are going to get a visa so we are living in limbo.........a common feeling I think.

WHOOP Happy Friday!

Indefinite.

Talie

Brilliant news - congratulations! :biggrin:

Enjoy your celebrations x

STONE THE FLAMIN CROWS,:animal-chicken: Wow, you cant ask for a better friday... Does that mean that there is only 4 of us to go...

I think there are still quite a few of us left, well according to the spreadsheet. Just more waiting, we will have to join the July gang, and maybe even the August gang, oh how awful will that be. But on positive note for your OH, AHPRA in 16 days is amazing well done there. Thats just another headache in itself, I think I'm 8 weeks in and still waiting. :arghh: Oh what joy! It will be qorth the wait!!!

I think there are still quite a few of us left, well according to the spreadsheet. Just more waiting, we will have to join the July gang, and maybe even the August gang, oh how awful will that be. But on positive note for your OH, AHPRA in 16 days is amazing well done there. Thats just another headache in itself, I think I'm 8 weeks in and still waiting. :arghh: Oh what joy! It will be qorth the wait!!!

we were a bit shocked by the AHPRA time, as we have read so much about how much of a pain in the backside it can be... were did you send your paper work 2, OH sent hers to Perth...

WHOOP Happy Friday!

Indefinite.

Talie

Hey, congrats Talie! Enjoy your weekend of celebrations!

we were a bit shocked by the AHPRA time, as we have read so much about how much of a pain in the backside it can be... were did you send your paper work 2, OH sent hers to Perth...

Mine also sent to Perth, but had to resend some docs as had originally signed by solicitor which is absolutley fine for ANAMC and Immi but not for AHPRA so had to have them resigned by a notary, so that delayed us. Had docs sent straight from ANMAC, so didn't think it would be a problem, but of course it was. The worst of it is I was registered and worked for WA only 4 yrs ago, but that doesn't help. Never mind I'm used to the wait now....

As I said earlier, My application sat under cat 4 group until 13th july because of WA SS from 1100 lost on its way to DIAC. Now its been waiting under cat 3. As shelly said, no matter I am used to the WAIT GAME now......

Looks like there are more than 4 of us according to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjphS3T8xKuSdHFBbkZjWHZwN3lCSmxQQloyeG5CUHc#gid=0

Lara, lapie and Shoaib: No word from your COs yet?

If you look on the spread sheet i think that there's only about 4 of us that dont have a visa that still talk on here, so i didnt know if the others have a visa or not...

So there are 15 of us left...CoMe On ThEm ViSaS...:biggrin:

There is one more from march group waiting and that is me:chatterbox:

Hi there, so there is ANOTHER, late May Blooming Gang...

I dont know how to add you to the spreadsheet, there will be some computer whizz somewhere that could do it, i had a look and got confused, so didnt want to destroy any of the hard work Jars did...

Me Tooooooooooooooooooooo... Still just checked DIAC,Don't know why as nothing is going to change on a Sunday...
Its compulsory now -you have to check, just 'coz! Looking forward to hearing all the grant news this week, think it's just got to be this one! We haven't heard from Nitisha for ages either! Hope its all good news even if people are not posting.

There is one more from march group waiting and that is me:chatterbox:

Fingers crossed for you, as your much further on than us that are referred, I've resigned myself that its not going to be us for ages, helps with the stress. Well thats what I'm telling myself this week anyway. :biggrin:

Looks like there are more than 4 of us according to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjphS3T8xKuSdHFBbkZjWHZwN3lCSmxQQloyeG5CUHc#gid=0

Lara, lapie and Shoaib: No word from your COs yet?

Dear Shelly23,

It's been a long time since I came back to PomsInOz. Well, From time to time I checked this great forum having on mind that my case had to wait a little more than you. Well, its clear that you have done a great job with your statistical records of timeline applications from the May group!

I had to wait my wife's IELTS test (June 30) in Buenos Aires, Argentina as we couldn't afford to pay the 2nd Installment for the Visa of AU$ 4.110 for her. In the meantime we took the Medical Examinations and have them sent to the Global Health in Syndey. Just 3 days ago, we received the IETLS results passing the 4.5 minimum mark for my wife (functional English) as the 2nd applicant not to pay the AU$ 4.110. So, we sent the results to my agent who told me that he will contact me as soon as the visa in granted.

These last days have been very intriguent for me and I still don't know how long it will take to receive the answer since my CO revised all the papers, everything was okay, so we just needed the Medicals and the IELTS from my wife. Now, everything is done, it's just a matter of wait!! but it is not that easy right? Hope all you guys get the grant soon, we are the last ones in this long path!!!

As soon as I get news I will tell you!! BEST LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!

EA lodged 09/Jan, results received 03/Feb, IELTS 10/Mar Overall 8.0, WA SS lodged 22/Apr, results received 03/May, DIAC lodged 19/May, CO assigned 26/May, PCCs 28/May, Meds 12/Jun, lodged 27/Jun, IETLS functional English of my wife (2nd applicant) results lodged 29/Jun, Visa Grant???

Question: How can I put all these info on the downside of these post?

Archived