176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Shelly23,

It's been a long time since I came back to PomsInOz. Well, From time to time I checked this great forum having on mind that my case had to wait a little more than you. Well, its clear that you have done a great job with your statistical records of timeline applications from the May group!

I had to wait my wife's IELTS test (June 30) in Buenos Aires, Argentina as we couldn't afford to pay the 2nd Installment for the Visa of AU$ 4.110 for her. In the meantime we took the Medical Examinations and have them sent to the Global Health in Syndey. Just 3 days ago, we received the IETLS results passing the 4.5 minimum mark for my wife (functional English) as the 2nd applicant not to pay the AU$ 4.110. So, we sent the results to my agent who told me that he will contact me as soon as the visa in granted.

These last days have been very intriguent for me and I still don't know how long it will take to receive the answer since my CO revised all the papers, everything was okay, so we just needed the Medicals and the IELTS from my wife. Now, everything is done, it's just a matter of wait!! but it is not that easy right? Hope all you guys get the grant soon, we are the last ones in this long path!!!

As soon as I get news I will tell you!! BEST LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!

EA lodged 09/Jan, results received 03/Feb, IELTS 10/Mar Overall 8.0, WA SS lodged 22/Apr, results received 03/May, DIAC lodged 19/May, CO assigned 26/May, PCCs 28/May, Meds 12/Jun, lodged 27/Jun, IETLS functional English of my wife (2nd applicant) results lodged 29/Jun, Visa Grant???

Question: How can I put all these info on the downside of these post?

Hi Pablo - the wait really is a killer! Do keep us posted on how things are going with you. To add your timeline to your signature, click on Settings at the top right hand corner of the page and then Edit Signature.

Dear Shelly23,

It's been a long time since I came back to PomsInOz. Well, From time to time I checked this great forum having on mind that my case had to wait a little more than you. Well, its clear that you have done a great job with your statistical records of timeline applications from the May group!

I had to wait my wife's IELTS test (June 30) in Buenos Aires, Argentina as we couldn't afford to pay the 2nd Installment for the Visa of AU$ 4.110 for her. In the meantime we took the Medical Examinations and have them sent to the Global Health in Syndey. Just 3 days ago, we received the IETLS results passing the 4.5 minimum mark for my wife (functional English) as the 2nd applicant not to pay the AU$ 4.110. So, we sent the results to my agent who told me that he will contact me as soon as the visa in granted.

These last days have been very intriguent for me and I still don't know how long it will take to receive the answer since my CO revised all the papers, everything was okay, so we just needed the Medicals and the IELTS from my wife. Now, everything is done, it's just a matter of wait!! but it is not that easy right? Hope all you guys get the grant soon, we are the last ones in this long path!!!

As soon as I get news I will tell you!! BEST LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!

EA lodged 09/Jan, results received 03/Feb, IELTS 10/Mar Overall 8.0, WA SS lodged 22/Apr, results received 03/May, DIAC lodged 19/May, CO assigned 26/May, PCCs 28/May, Meds 12/Jun, lodged 27/Jun, IETLS functional English of my wife (2nd applicant) results lodged 29/Jun, Visa Grant???

Question: How can I put all these info on the downside of these post?

Welcome to the May gang, and well done so far. I see Nycplanner has answered your question. Hopefully we all won't have to wait too much longer.:biggrin:

It's been awfully quiet, hasn't it. Any developments your end Sh3p69?

No, nothing again... But im not getting that disappointed with it now as its been going on for that long you just accept it... So it should make it more of a bigger surprise when (Or if) we get that magical Email...

Well its been over 4 weeks now and still no Ozzy police check, i dont expect a quick reply from the email that i just sent today as i only got a reply last Friday from an email that i sent on the 23.6.12 about the online application...

And we are still waiting for my OH`s meds to be finalised... Like a few on here say, its a waiting game...

Hi nycplanner,

As soon as I know something, I will post at PomsInOz. Another question, Is it normal that my application status says "Further medical results referred"? The doctor told me everything was ok and that my health is normal, so I hope that text is usual in the application procedure.

Welcome to the May gang, and well done so far. I see Nycplanner has answered your question. Hopefully we all won't have to wait too much longer.:biggrin:

Yes shelly23, I hope the same! Tomorrow I will email my agent in order to know if there is news. I checked on the application status but nothing. Will they email to my agent at the same time they post it on the application status online?

Had our medicals on Friday, Dans (the main applicant) are finalised but mine are currently all saying received but not finalised yet. Does that mean theyve prob been referred??

Thanks

Hi racheldan,

I can't help you, but please SOMEONE who knows what it means!! In my case both me and my wife are in the status of "further medical results referred" from 09/Jul so I don't know what to expect and how long it will take.

Guest thangvan
Hi racheldan,

I can't help you, but please SOMEONE who knows what it means!! In my case both me and my wife are in the status of "further medical results referred" from 09/Jul so I don't know what to expect and how long it will take.

If your medical is referred, it doesn't necessarily mean you have some kind of health problem. It just takes longer to change your medical to finalised and then met. My family medical was referred for 4 working days, then changed to finalised and met in 2 days. Some others' medicals were referred for weeks, or months but at the end of the day, they were all finalised. So don't worry mate, it's just a waiting game

Hi nycplanner,

As soon as I know something, I will post at PomsInOz. Another question, Is it normal that my application status says "Further medical results referred"? The doctor told me everything was ok and that my health is normal, so I hope that text is usual in the application procedure.

Many of us are in the same boat. When your medicals are referred, it just means that they have been sent to a MOC (Medical Officer of the Commonwealth) to look over and ultimately finalise. In some cases it can seemingly be random, in other cases it can be for a minor discrepancy. In my case it was likely due to a second x-ray that needed to be done (there were no problems). However, the Health Operations Centre (HOC) that manages this entire process is apparently very backlogged and no one seems to know how long it will take for meds to be finalised. It's a waiting game at this point. I've read on here and other forums that it is taking them around 6-8 weeks to finalise medicals.

Hi May 176 gang, i,m not sure if I should be in this page or junes page>>>LOl, i lodged my visa on the 23/5 but had to wait for my hubby,s birth cert so didn,t get to upload that til 16th june>>( we where away on hols ) so couldn,t upload it til then!! so i,m in the june forum but should I be in this forum?/

Any way just to let u know we still don,t have a CO... Have uploaded pcc,s and want to wait for co before booking medicals... i phoned DIAC last thurs, and the girl said i,m in team 4 and a co will be allocated soon! and as i,m a nurse i,m in demand...so where is my co,,,lol.. if i don,t hear by wed.. i,m gonna phone again..The wait is awful!!!

Hi May 176 gang, i,m not sure if I should be in this page or junes page>>>LOl, i lodged my visa on the 23/5 but had to wait for my hubby,s birth cert so didn,t get to upload that til 16th june>>( we where away on hols ) so couldn,t upload it til then!! so i,m in the june forum but should I be in this forum?/

Any way just to let u know we still don,t have a CO... Have uploaded pcc,s and want to wait for co before booking medicals... i phoned DIAC last thurs, and the girl said i,m in team 4 and a co will be allocated soon! and as i,m a nurse i,m in demand...so where is my co,,,lol.. if i don,t hear by wed.. i,m gonna phone again..The wait is awful!!!

Hi there, why not be in both, so welcome!

I would be careful to phone them too much - as frustrating as it is, just sit back and wait a little longer. There are quite a few people still waiting for CO and as you know DIAC is inundated with applications at the moment. There also don't appear to be any system as to who gets allocated COs first. Sorry I couldn't be any more helpful but I really would just sit back and wait a bit longer before you phone them again.

Many of us are in the same boat. When your medicals are referred, it just means that they have been sent to a MOC (Medical Officer of the Commonwealth) to look over and ultimately finalise. In some cases it can seemingly be random, in other cases it can be for a minor discrepancy. In my case it was likely due to a second x-ray that needed to be done (there were no problems). However, the Health Operations Centre (HOC) that manages this entire process is apparently very backlogged and no one seems to know how long it will take for meds to be finalised. It's a waiting game at this point. I've read on here and other forums that it is taking them around 6-8 weeks to finalise medicals.

Well, that is a good explanation of what it was about. However, I still don´t understand. My agent told me that once the Medicals arrive at the Global Health in Sydney, it would take around a week to be checked and aproved. The doctor in Bolivia sent the medicals on June 14 and the examinations arrived at the Global Health on June 27. The application status says that they were referred on July 9. So, in total it´s been almost 1 month since the medicals reception and more than 2 weeks from the referal date.

Probably, I am more worried that I should be, but well.................I guess I only have one option: to wait.........

Hi there, why not be in both, so welcome!

I would be careful to phone them too much - as frustrating as it is, just sit back and wait a little longer. There are quite a few people still waiting for CO and as you know DIAC is inundated with applications at the moment. There also don't appear to be any system as to who gets allocated COs first. Sorry I couldn't be any more helpful but I really would just sit back and wait a bit longer before you phone them again.

Thanx for that Jars.. I know my hubby says just to be patient and like u say it will happen.. Ok i don,t want to get on Diac,s nerves..lol.. so i,ll just keep on checking my emails every morning!! lOl..x

Well, that is a good explanation of what it was about. However, I still don´t understand. My agent told me that once the Medicals arrive at the Global Health in Sydney, it would take around a week to be checked and aproved. The doctor in Bolivia sent the medicals on June 14 and the examinations arrived at the Global Health on June 27. The application status says that they were referred on July 9. So, in total it´s been almost 1 month since the medicals reception and more than 2 weeks from the referal date.

Probably, I am more worried that I should be, but well.................I guess I only have one option: to wait.........

Normally, it's about a week or two from referred to finalised but again, because the backlog, it's taking them a lot longer to finalise the medicals. There are some people who have been waiting since early June for their medicals to go from referred to finalised. Unfortunately all we can do is wait and hope it won't be much longer.

Thanx for that Jars.. I know my hubby says just to be patient and like u say it will happen.. Ok i don,t want to get on Diac,s nerves..lol.. so i,ll just keep on checking my emails every morning!! lOl..x

Hahaha, we all feel your pain and know what it's like to wake up at 3am and with squinted eyes checking the online portal and emails!! This waiting is a killer!!!!! M15/M16 should use it as a torture mechanism :wink: My agent was constantly telling us to relax and take a deep breath and... wait, but not so easy in reality, is it. Fingers crossed you hear something soon. Keep us up to date

Guest Kimberlyusa
Any good news today guys? Nothing new from me, no grant today

We just rec'd our grant today, we are only a couple days behind you so not too long now- took 12 days after everything uploaded. Good luck

Archived