176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any electrcians from the May gang heading to Perth?? It seems the process has changed 3 weeks ago to getting the A licence!! :confused:

im heading hopefully soon (no visa as yet but i think im close fingers crossed) but as luck would have it i already have oz electrical licenses and a kiwi one all transferable by mutual recognition :) yay. go down to adelaide and do it there and then transfere it to wa.

Guest thangvan

Well tomorrow 25/7 is a special day to me and if I wake up with a grant letter, that means GOD wants me to go down under.

Guest thangvan
We still haven't received an e.mail to say we have the Visa. It's a strange system they have going on. Have I got anyone checking Diac more than their inbox just in case?

I don't really get you. Does your signature say visa grant 20/7/2012? I thought when you are granted a visa, they will send you the grant email and that's it. Correct me if i'm wrong.

BTW nothing new for me today

We still haven't received an e.mail to say we have the Visa. It's a strange system they have going on. Have I got anyone checking Diac more than their inbox just in case?

It should have been sent straight away. I assume you already checked your spam box? Perhaps give them a ring as it's been a few days - maybe just an oversight on their part...

Guest thangvan

Dude, well, actually it's not nothing new for me today. There is indeed something new and that is a grant email from DIAC...VISA GRANT

Hi, May Gang! Do you guys have a spreadsheet too like the June gang? I'd like to study it and see the trends...so please post a link if you have one.

Thank you.

Hi there... and here it is...https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjphS3T8xKuSdHFBbkZjWHZwN3lCSmxQQloyeG5CUHc#gid=0

Dude, well, actually it's not nothing new for me today. There is indeed something new and that is a grant email from DIAC...VISA GRANT

STREWTH. A massive congratulations to you... Enjoy the rest of the day, Bet you have a smile from ear to ear with one large spring in your step...:biggrin:

Archived