176 lodged May 2012

Jars

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dude, well, actually it's not nothing new for me today. There is indeed something new and that is a grant email from DIAC...VISA GRANT

Fantastic news, congratulations, did you say that the 25th was a special day for you anyway, if so you got an extra special gift.:biggrin:

ok big congrats out to all who have gotten their visas since we've last been on.

Life is more hectic now with the planning of the early sept move, all the little things to do, i've done a few little lists but i keep losing them/putting them in a safe place.

Anyways to those of ya still playing the horrific waiting game, it will come!

Guest jaycris

thangvan! congrats dude! where you headed?

My CO replied yesterday regarding my Singapore PCC... it's still not there!!! No replies from Australian Post yet, too!

Life is more hectic now with the planning of the early sept move, all the little things to do, i've done a few little lists but i keep losing them/putting them in a safe place.

Yep, our list keeps on growing and growing and growing! Hectic :eek:

Wow guys, it must be exciting for all you that are getting ready for the big move,My OH got herself the biggest suitcase i have ever seen on the weekend and now she thinks that she might need another 2!!! and that's just for her and im not joking you but we could get our smart car in there and im starting to think, when this bag is fully loaded it will take 4 blokes to get it on the plane...

If any of you guys have any knowledge on the Google spread sheet that we are doing, is there any way that we could put a new column in to state the dates that we are all flying out...

Also is there any more of them GRANTS today...:animal-pig:

Wow guys, it must be exciting for all you that are getting ready for the big move,My OH got herself the biggest suitcase i have ever seen on the weekend and now she thinks that she might need another 2!!! and that's just for her and im not joking you but we could get our smart car in there and im starting to think, when this bag is fully loaded it will take 4 blokes to get it on the plane...

If any of you guys have any knowledge on the Google spread sheet that we are doing, is there any way that we could put a new column in to state the dates that we are all flying out...

Good idea about the extra column. Perhaps nycplanner can add it in?

Your comment about the suitcase made me chuckle. Your OH is right, you are going to need extra suitcases! I am already stressing how we are going to get to Heathrow with 160kg and the looks we will be getting at the airport.

Good idea about the extra column. Perhaps nycplanner can add it in?

Your comment about the suitcase made me chuckle. Your OH is right, you are going to need extra suitcases! I am already stressing how we are going to get to Heathrow with 160kg and the looks we will be getting at the airport.

I agree - great idea!

When I booked the tickets, the agent warned me not to fall foul of the max weight per case rules. Health and safety rules apparently. Think (but not sure) that she said it was 30kg per case. Might vary per airline. Worth a check though. I filled one of my cases to the max and it was only 12kg - lol. Might be room for a smart car in there! :biggrin:

Xx

Hey

We checked our junk mail... We don't have an agent... Just this amazing site that has saved us thousands. (nearly used an agent before finding this place)

We did receive an E.mail this morning saying we have our grant. No idea why it took them a further 6 days to tell us.

Must have just forgotten.

Great idea to stick on a move date. I saw in another spreadsheet an occupation column too.

Talie

OO so exciting for everyone moving so soon!

Checked DIAC this morning and all sections are now showing as met and my medicals are finalised now (so I dnt think mine must have been referred in the end - just me panicing!) How long until docs showing as met until the grant email?? or is it completely random?

Good luck to everyone else too :)

Hey

We checked our junk mail... We don't have an agent... Just this amazing site that has saved us thousands. (nearly used an agent before finding this place)

We did receive an E.mail this morning saying we have our grant. No idea why it took them a further 6 days to tell us.

Must have just forgotten.

Great idea to stick on a move date. I saw in another spreadsheet an occupation column too.

Talie

What a relief for you! Congrats again :biggrin:(you can celebrate a second time now)

I agree - great idea!

When I booked the tickets, the agent warned me not to fall foul of the max weight per case rules. Health and safety rules apparently. Think (but not sure) that she said it was 30kg per case. Might vary per airline. Worth a check though. I filled one of my cases to the max and it was only 12kg - lol. Might be room for a smart car in there! :biggrin:

Xx

The size of it you could get in your hand luggage... Its OK when my OH drives it, Its just the looks that i get when driving it, me at 6.2 sat in this little thing...:err:

Added the column! :biggrin:

Woohoo woke up to the grant :) that was only the day after the docs showed as met so happy eeek! Gonna b daydreaming all day in work! Hope there are some more grants for those waiting today :biggrin:

Yay! Congratulations!! Enjoy the weekend celebrations

Woohoo woke up to the grant :) that was only the day after the docs showed as met so happy eeek! Gonna b daydreaming all day in work! Hope there are some more grants for those waiting today :biggrin:

FAIR DINKUM... Well a BIG congratulations to you, What a weekend your going to have...:animal-chicken:

Brilliant news - congratulations :biggrin:

Archived