Sheet Metal Workers - Sponsorship Available

Are you currently working in Australia on a 457 visa and would like a change? Are you looking for a company that will offer you and your family sponsorship and the opportunity to migrate to Australia?

We are currently looking for two sheet metal workers for our client based in Western Australia. If you are a qualified sheet metal worker we would love to hear from you!

Please contact us for more details and PM us so that we can organise for you to send you CV to us.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

Connect With Australia

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

I`m a 1st class welder , heavy gauge, with 26yrs experience, and I`m trying to get a 457 sponsorship over to australia.I have a migration agent based in Perth who would assist and advise any company who are considering sponsoring me. If you would like to see my resume and qualifications, please get in touch.

• 4 months later...
Guest katie007
Hi, I can't seem to send you a message, could you let me have your contact details Connect with Australia please? Many thanks

This was posted 2nd may 2012, do not think they will still have this on but you need to post once to PM. So try again.

Archived