Coffee in Berwick area, Melbourne!

Guest Gemjar85

Guest Gemjar85

Hi guys,

I'm Gemma, I'm 27 and have lived in Berwick, Melbourne for a year and a half with my boyfriend who's 33 and is a painter and decorator and I'm a children's nurse at the local hospital. We love living In Australia and it'd be great to meet up with others our age around Berwick way!

Gemma xx

Hi Gemma,

I am 28 and my husband is 30 and we have been here for two years now! I am a Pharmacist and hubby is an electrician. We live at Sandhurst, so not too far away!. I actually work in Berwick so would be nice to meet some new people. Let us know where and when and we will see you then!

Vanessa

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gemjar85

Hi Vanessa,

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, it'd be lovely to meet up! Are you free next Thursday afternoon? I'll pm you my mobile.

Gemma xx

Guest wilkinsonm

Hi Vanessa,

We arrived in Melbourne, Kensington a week ago. I am 30, my husband is 28 and we have a 6 month old daughter. My husband is frantically looking for a job, but not having any luck. I noticed that your husband is an electrician, so is mine, and wondered if you guys had any advise for us please? He has applied for his supervised licence but is struggling to find any jobs through agencies or internet sites (mainly Seek and Careerone) that will take him on for the 12months required to gain the experience he need to get his A grade licence. How did your husband find a job and is there anything else we should be doing?

Look forward to hearing from you

Kirsten

Archived