Been on PIO for 4 YEARS!!!

Que Sera Sera

Just realised next week I been on this orange site for FOUR Years! Thats some amount of time, I reckon if Id have murdered someone Id have been out by now :wink: Seriously as entertainment value and for a source of information, you really cant beat it, and its FREE:yes: Made some lovely friends both real (as in we've met in the flesh! ) and a fair few more who I value online. Thanks for the fun and frolics and to those that take it all too seriously and like to start the bickering and squabbling (you know who your are! :tongue:) Long may it continue, and thanks for the Mods for keeping us all in line :notworthy:

Guest Guest31881

Your beating me by 12 months, I am just coming up to 3 years. Congrats on your 4 years, Time flies when your happy and enjoying yourself :ssign19:

Just realised next week I been on this orange site for FOUR Years! Thats some amount of time, I reckon if Id have murdered someone Id have been out by now :wink: Seriously as entertainment value and for a source of information, you really cant beat it, and its FREE:yes: Made some lovely friends both real (as in we've met in the flesh! ) and a fair few more who I value online. Thanks for the fun and frolics and to those that take it all too seriously and like to start the bickering and squabbling (you know who your are! :tongue:) Long may it continue, and thanks for the Mods for keeping us all in line :notworthy:

Snap me too

Archived