Family with the toddler Eastern Sydney

Guest Killerheels

Guest Killerheels

Hello, we are a family of 3, looking for friendly English people to socialize with. I'm Australian, but my partner is from the UK and is getting quite homesick (and subsequently, on my nerves). We have a 1.5 year old son, who is adorable and very social. We happened to be the first ones in our circle to have a child, so feeling a bit left out from the bondi party scene, and in need of meeting new people, with children or without. I'm your typical girly girl, 29 yo, shopping, heels and wine; partner's into his fishing, tennis, boats and cars, he's 30. Hit us up if you fancy a coffee or a wine/beer. :wubclub:

Hello

My family are moving to Sydney next month and would live to meet up. We have a 2year old daughter who loves

Being with other kids. My husband and I are in our early 30s. We are looking for a social life too so would love

To meet up, for kids to play, but also for a glass of wine or two. :)

i think we might be living in inner city west, but who knows, it is all an adventure!

Billie

My family is still in the stage of waiting for CO, but if things go well we'll probably end up in Sydney sometime this year / beginning of the next one (if world doesn't end in December that is, LOL)

Anyway, there will be 4 of us by then - my wife (28), myself (35), our daughter (1.5) and son (due July this year). I'm in photography and scuba diving myself, wife is girly stuff (though being busy mom as she is now).

It'd be great to meet some people in Sydney once we land :)

Guest Killerheels

Cheers guys, looking forward to meeting you! We're away until July, so guess catch you then. My email is mg dot msng at gmail dot com, let us know when you are around:)

Archived