Hi I'm Sara, would love to make some friends in Perth

Guest sarajane

Guest sarajane

Hi I'm Sara

Moved to Perth about 2 months ago. My husband does the flyin flyout thing so on my own most of the time. would love to meet some new people and get some sort of social life going!! I work full time during the week, but always free to meet up for coffees, lunch, barbes in the park etc

Guest sarajane

Hi Lorna

Thanks so much for the invite. would of loved to of come, but just seen you're message.....so a little late!! hopefully next time as Joondalup isnt that far from me. i'm in Leederville, west perth, so its just up the highway or quick trip on the train. xx

Guest sarajane

Loving it so far Azmin, thanks. How long have you been here? I work in a furniture in Osborne park. really enjoying it, but wishing i could meet more people so could have some sort of social life!!!

so how are you finding it here? do you have family here?

Guest bowow2011

Hi Sara I would love to meet up, my hubby does fly in fly out, I get back end f July if you wanted to arrange a day ? have you got fb there are a few groups on there for meeting up too xxxx

Loving it so far Azmin, thanks. How long have you been here? I work in a furniture in Osborne park. really enjoying it, but wishing i could meet more people so could have some sort of social life!!!

so how are you finding it here? do you have family here?

Hey! im still waiting for my visa grant, im single so just trying to figure it out how is life for a single person there and i don't know anyone in perth :wacko:... so a bit worried how it will be once im there....

Guest sarajane

hiya, yes, that would be lovely. where are you at the moment then if you are back in July?

what are the groups on facebook? i'll have to have a look. let us know when you are free then? x

Guest sarajane

well don't know what its like for single people, but either way i'm sure you'll love it. its a wonderful place. how long do you reckon before you're visa comes? what visa are you getting?

well don't know what its like for single people, but either way i'm sure you'll love it. its a wonderful place. how long do you reckon before you're visa comes? what visa are you getting?

Well i applied for 176 sponsored by WA, and im from a HR country. Its already 4months since i got a CO so I'm not sure probably another 4 months based on what i have noticed for applicants from HR country.

Hey everyone - me and my husband are out visiting Perth from 6th - 19th July (planning to move out next year - just activating our visa this year) - wondered if there were any couples that would like to meet up? We're 26 and 28, no kids, going to be staying in Scarborough, would be nice to meet people out there already!

Archived