Would you rather use an agent who was a pom in oz? opinions sought!

meme78

I have been in Australia since 2005 and this year I finally become a citizen. I have been through 4 different visa processes myself, and I am thinking of re training as a migration agent. I would like to know if people who are using/have used agents would be more keen to use/trust someone who had not only migrated themselves, but who understood on a personal level what it's like to go through the visa process? Would you rather use a pom, or aussie, or doesn't it matter? How did you choose and agent and what was important? What's your experience been like? It's quite a big investment for me to retrain, but I do feel I could bring a lot of good qualities to the job. Thank you all.

Guest The Pom Queen

Personally, no I wouldn't just use anyone whether they were on Pomsinoz, was a Pom in Oz or an Aussie. I would look at someone who was very helpful, knowledgeable, and who had a great reputation across the forums.

I think one of the reasons Alan Collet, George Lombard, Raul get lots of praise and custom on here is that they offer help and advice to members on here.

Archived