Anyone doing the Perth Marathon on 17th June ???

daylpool10

Interested to know if anyone is doing it?

Ive just booked on a moment ago, plus i have done ZERO training... Silly/stupid ra ra ra I know.. So the aim is just to complete it!

Also, i am keen to go fancy dress aswell, just unsure of what to go as yet. Any ideas
:)
??

Wow i've done a few half marathons and trained for them last one was pretty easy, but the thought of doing twice that in fancy dress with no training not for me.

Good luck though mate:cool:

You should be pretty confident doing the Marathon then Richie! Not to late to sign up mate!!

Fractured Tibia is bad news, i would do the half in 2013.

How about a clown suit as you have to be a bit of a clown to try and run a marathon even with training!

Haha i agree with that statement Bob. BUT.. i was training for 6 months last year for the Liverpool Marathon + had to pull out with an sore IT and achillies. I was up to running 20miles - but that was in July last year :(

ld be okay, Look out for someone wearing a Liverpool Kit with a Wig and a Mustache :biggrin:

Guest Guest66881

This year sadly no, reason...

My belly and inner leg fat will more than likely make it a lot harder to finish than normal.

Haha i'd love to only problems are, 1 i'm not in oz yet, and problem 2 i broke 4 out of 5 metatarsals in my left foot 3 weeks ago so i won't be running for a while. I have to convince the doc its a good idea to cut the cast off for my skills test on the 23rd so i can get my safety boot on.

Good luck and pace yourself

Archived