WANTED! new girl friends in central/northern Sydney!

Guest sarahnorth22

Guest sarahnorth22

Hello, my name is Sarah and I am 23 from England. I have been in Australia with my partner for almost a year, we have travelled all over and are now settling in Northern Sydney. Having a good set of friends is so important to me and I have struggled to meet good girl friends.

I am really out going and up for doing anything. I really enjoy doing the crazy things in life like jumping out of plane (with a parachute) but equally enjoy going for coffee and chats on a saturday morning.

Please get in touch if you fancy meeting up with me and we can arrange a time and place.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest First time Down Under

Hey guys!

I just moved here less than a week ago (I landed late Monday afternoon so it's almost the end of my first week here!!).

I'd be up for meeting up sometime. I'm 36, and have been living in London for the last 3 years. Love gigs and outdoor life, plus a beer/chats etc. Currently staying in Potts Point and will be here for another 3 weeks. Just working on finding somewhere to live...

Yeah, if you fancy a get together anytime, give me a shout :)

Sue x

Guest Chantallelouisa

Hey guys, love to meet up! I arrived last Friday from the uk? Trying to find my feet, are any of you near Glebe? Am 31 year old teacher.

cheers chantalle

Guest First time Down Under
Hey guys, love to meet up! I arrived last Friday from the uk? Trying to find my feet, are any of you near Glebe? Am 31 year old teacher.

cheers chantalle

Hey Chantalle, how's it going? So we arrived almost the same time (I landed Monday afternoon last week!) Hope things are going ok for you:) I'm just starting the joys of househunting at the mo..If you fancy meeting up sometime let me know. I'm 36, and will be starting work as a lecturer next week at UWS.

Cheers, Sue x

Guest racheljose

Hi all :-) Sarah you sound like my kinda girl, I love doing random crazy things lol (done to skydiving though and won't go there again!) My name is Rachel, i'm 27 and have been living in Sydney for a little over a year now. Live with my hubby in Waterloo, but definately miss my girlfriends and close network from back in the UK alot. Send me an email to rachel.gleeson@yahoo.com and we can maybe arrange a meet up at some point for a Margarita?!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bankienurse

Hi Tracy, (and any other female who doesn't mind an older friend) this is my first visit to the site. I am a bit older but am honestly no boring 47 year old!! I am a Scottish, single nurse and hope to get to Sydney by the end of the year/beginning of next year to begin my next adventure! I have a job to start in North Ryde as soon as AHPRA get me registered, I applied in early February!!!! Friends will obviously be very important to me also and it would be great to have female friends in the same boat to share stories, homesickness and fun times. I am fortunate that I will have friends, (husband and wife though so will be a bit of a gooseberry) to live with in Manly initially and my job have offered me accomodation if I need it. You can e mail me at jac40@hotmail.co.uk if you would prefer. Good luck to you all. Jackie

Archived