Hi, couple in there early 20's lookin to meet ppl in sydney

Guest steefc

Guest steefc

Hi, my name is ste i live in western sydney, my girlfriend annie is comin over next month an she really wants to meet new ppl cause she wont no anybody here. Drink, meals, movies watever thanks ste an annie

Guest guest66832

I am endeavouring to arrange a night out in Sydney for meeting new people over a few drinks in the city. At the moment I am just getting numbers together and the date is set for Saturday 14th July.

Guest steefc

hey rob how many have u got so far, it sounds good but my girlfriend annie is flyin in that sunday so i mite not be able to make that, i will try my best

Guest guest66832

It's very early days so far. At this stage I am just messaging as many people as I can to get numbers for the evening and sort out a meeting place.

Of course if this goes well I will plan on arranging other times to meet up so hopefully if you can't make this time you can come to a future meeting.

Rob

Guest guest66832

I am from the West Midlands, about 3 miles south of Wolverhampton. I fly out to Sydney on the 5th July landing on the 6th.

As yet I don't have a place to stay, but I have visited Sydney on a couple of occasions before, so I know of a few good backpacker hostels to check into when I arrive. After that I am looking to get maybe a shared appartment or house share.

I hope to arrange a couple of meet ups to meet new people in the same situation as me because it is always daunting to be in a major city on your own.

Guest guest66832

I am messaging everyone that's shown an interest in meeting up in Sydney so that's guys, girls and couples. This will give us a great mix of people there.

Guest guest66832
sounds good, come on people get involved !

Indeed! All the people that have asked about meetings in Sydney get involved and let's make this a good night out.

Archived