Sydney meeting in July

Guest guest66832

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would have liked to have come but have just got a call from an old mate from Melbourne who's in town for two days and I'm out on the pop tomorrow. I only get one pass a week so will have to miss out

Have fun

Well done for organising Robin. PS You look a bit like Gary Sinise off of CSI:New York in that photo

:wink:

Guest guest66832

At the moment possibly nine people, but everyone please feel free to invite as many people as you like.

Guest guest66832
Well done for organising Robin. PS You look a bit like Gary Sinise off of CSI:New York in that photo

:wink:

I get that a lot, I can't see it myself!

Hi juliedec..... I hope I know shroom by now.... We're married to each other!!!!

We're both from Kildare, been in Annandale about 2 months! Keep in touch and let us know when u arrive, always glad of a meet up!

Hhaha Just seen this post now ........ ill be there end Aug ...... schooner or 2 would be nice :biggrin:

Guest guest66832
Wish I was there ......:smile:

I'm sure that another night out will be arranged soon so don't worry.

Guest guest66832

For all those coming on Saturday night, I will be at the front so keep an eye out for me. We can get a few drinks and let the evening flow.

Guest guest66832
Hi Robin, I should be able to make it to this. It'll be good to meet other people in the same boat, looking forward to it. Thanks for organising and I'll see you guys on Saturday.

That's great, should be quite a good turn out, a great way to have a night out with people in a similar situation, I'm looking forward to it.

Guest guest66832

ok so tonight is the night, I hope to see as many of you down at Jacksons Bar as possible later. I will be there no later than 8 so keep an eye out for me and lets make it a great evening. Rob

We had a good turn out on Saturday, I think there were 10/11 people who showed up in total? It was great to meet everyone and have a more than a few beers with you all.

Hope to do it again soon...I know I got a few of your numbers on Saturday and others I didn't, if you fancy a few beers give me a shout/send me a message on here for my number.

Cheers

Andy

Hi all, just starting to settle in now and will be moving to a slightly more permanent rental in woolloomooloo on Saturday. I'm in my 30s and moved here from the UK on my own so looking to meet up for odd coffee, chat, day out, if any fancies getting in touch.

Cheers Heidi

hi,

We moved to sydney 2 weeks ago from bristol. very intrested in making some new friends here in sydney. we currently live in dulwich hill but looking to move to balmain asap.

we are a young couple with a very active lifestlye.

please contact us if there is going to be another get together of poms in sydney!

Georgesloggett@hotmail.co.uk

George and kayleigh:biggrin:

Guest First time Down Under
Hi all, just starting to settle in now and will be moving to a slightly more permanent rental in woolloomooloo on Saturday. I'm in my 30s and moved here from the UK on my own so looking to meet up for odd coffee, chat, day out, if any fancies getting in touch.

Cheers Heidi

Hey Heidi,

I've been here just 5 weeks, and just moved from Potts Point to Bondi. I'm in my mid 30s, and also moved out here on my own. Be great to meet up for a coffeww or something. Drop me a message if you fancy it. Sue x

Guest Melmiles

Hey Heidi & sue

I've been in in Sydney for 2 weeks and will hopefully be moving to coogee in the next couple of weeks, I'm also early 30's and moved over here by myself so would be interested in meeting up for coffee and a chat. Mel

Hey Heidi,

I've been here just 5 weeks, and just moved from Potts Point to Bondi. I'm in my mid 30s, and also moved out here on my own. Be great to meet up for a coffeww or something. Drop me a message if you fancy it. Sue x

Guest Ejbucher

Heidi, Sue and Mel - would love to meet you for a coffee too when you have something arranged. I live in Redfern and work in the city.

Cheers,

Eleanor

Hey Heidi & sue

I've been in in Sydney for 2 weeks and will hopefully be moving to coogee in the next couple of weeks, I'm also early 30's and moved over here by myself so would be interested in meeting up for coffee and a chat. Mel

Guest Ejbucher
Hi all :)

looks like we all need to meet up! Lunchtime coffee perhaps. Is anyone free Saturday 4th if the afternoon??

h x

Hi Heidi,

Any chance we could make it sunday the 5th instead??

Eleanor

Archived