Irish girl looking to meet people in Ellenbrook Perth?!

Guest Kayleigh23

Guest Kayleigh23

Hey my name is Kayleigh and I moved to Ellenbrook from Ireland about three weeks ago with my six month old baby boy. My boyfriend is working locally until he heads back up to the mines at the end of the month. Would love to get to know other moms and or anyone in general. Finding it hard not knowing anyone here and the days are long at home with the baby by myself. If anyone even has any info about parent/children groups etc it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kayleigh

hiya im not in ellenbrook but I'm in banksia grove which is near joondalup , my hubby is also fifo and I've got 2 boys

do u drive maybe we could meet for a coffee one day this week , i usually meet up with some friends at least 1 day a week if u want to come along

ill pm u my email n number x

lorna

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TeriLee

Hi kayleigh, I'm from the UK and live in Aveley almost been here a year now. We have 3 children ages 13, 7 & 3, I'm free to meet up most days if your interesred.

Teri

Hey my name is Kayleigh and I moved to Ellenbrook from Ireland about three weeks ago with my six month old baby boy. My boyfriend is working locally until he heads back up to the mines at the end of the month. Would love to get to know other moms and or anyone in general. Finding it hard not knowing anyone here and the days are long at home with the baby by myself. If anyone even has any info about parent/children groups etc it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kayleigh

Hi Kayleigh

The Irish in Perth have their own facebook page lots of people in same situation as you, they are very helpfull and friendly just like poms in oz, loads of meet-ups etc best wishes.

Archived