Looking to have have a circle of friends in brisbane

Hi there. My name is Derek and I have recently moved to the North of Brisbane. I am looking to meet some new people. I have been finding it hard to building up some sort of social life here. hence the reason I have posted this message. A little about myself, am 27 years old from scotland. I work monday to wednesday and at TAFE (college) the other two days and I am in need of some new friends. Don't think I can take another weekend stuck in the house. Hope to hear from you all soonCheers

Hi Derek, I know it's not much help at the minute but I'm coming out there on October 16th. I've already joined a lot of groups on facebook like some irish clubs and social groups and I'm slowly building up a network before I get there. I plan on joining a running club as well when I get there. I'll be living in Brisbane City Centre as that's where my job it. I'm up for a get together when I get there so keep in touch and send me a pm if you want to add me as a friend.x

Hi Derek, I know it's not much help at the minute but I'm coming out there on October 16th. I've already joined a lot of groups on facebook like some irish clubs and social groups and I'm slowly building up a network before I get there. I plan on joining a running club as well when I get there. I'll be living in Brisbane City Centre as that's where my job it. I'm up for a get together when I get there so keep in touch and send me a pm if you want to add me as a friend.x

Hey, MrsB. Could you please post links to the groups you have joined thus far. Thanks.

hello people. sorry I have taken so long to reply back. had a bit of a wild weekend there. seeing the sites of brisbane city (pubs/clubs) if you's like you can add me on facebook. might be a easier way to contact people plus you get to see who you are talking to. if so private mail me and I will tell you my details

Cheers Derek

Aye mate. I used to play for two professional teams back in scotland. not played for two years now tho. need to get my finger out and start playing again but it's the hot climate that I think might be the problem for me here. What team do you play for??

Archived