Great Business for Sale on the Glorious Sunshine Coast

163ALLOUT

Hey Guys & Gals

Just catching up with the site after a while. We've been living on the Sunshine Coast for 1 year now and will do my reccie report in the next week or so for anyone interested. I came over on a 163 business visa so busy preparing my start up in manufacturing, gulp. For anyone who may be coming over on this type of Visa I have a good friend here who has an excellent Restaurant business for sale on the seafront at Mooloolaba, brief details are...

The business employs 14-18 staff is and has been a consistent shop with same owner for over 10 years so has a huge amount of intangibles for any buyers...I am happy to stay on and work for the new buyer to educate them on the Australian laws in alcohol and Food...The shop has all manuals for staff and is open 7 days...it would allow the owners to have most nights off like I do and give them a perfect business to enter with and achieve the required ticks

http://www.rs.realcommercial.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=3174561&f=30&p=10&t=bus&ty=&fmt=&header=&cc=&c=45944006&s=qld&snf=as&tm=1340174053

Please let me know if anyones interested and I will forward your comments onto the owner.

Back soon with my update,

Jon

Archived