New friends hills district, sydney

Hi, my name is Sam. Myself and my partner (35 & 37) have been living in kellyville for 4 years with our 2 boys aged 2&3. We have met some great friends and we are both friendly, outgoing and up for a laugh. We would love to meet some new people with or without kids. I am free to meet up some weekdays with kids for a play, coffee etc. would be great to hear from anyone looking for similar.

Hi Samilou.... Welcome.....Im from Dublin... be there end of August, Lived in Holsworthy ( just up the road lol) for the last 2 yrs ....just want to say Hi, and have no kids over there ..all grown up! but was in desperate need at times of some girly chats while I was there...Myself and Dec would be up for a meet up x :smile:

Hi, my name is Sam. Myself and my partner (35 & 37) have been living in kellyville for 4 years with our 2 boys aged 2&3. We have met some great friends and we are both friendly, outgoing and up for a laugh. We would love to meet some new people with or without kids. I am free to meet up some weekdays with kids for a play, coffee etc. would be great to hear from anyone looking for similar.

Hi we r living in the hills area... we have 8 yr and a 4 year old... I am up for meeting for coffee if you fancy it..... we r 36 & 39

Archived