Sky fantasy League

Hi to all,

I know people have set up Fantasy leagues before and I hope I am not stepping on any toes here. I have set up a league with the sky sports version of Fantasy football, so if anyone wants to join, then please feel free. the details are as follows.

League name:PIO_Footie_LeaguePin:8007503

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hi to all,

I know people have set up Fantasy leagues before and I hope I am not stepping on any toes here. I have set up a league with the sky sports version of Fantasy football, so if anyone wants to join, then please feel free. the details are as follows.

League name:PIO_Footie_LeaguePin:8007503

Hi mate it says your from east Ardsley, its not near Tingley near Morley is it?

Guest The Ropey HOFF

You have to put your team in now, i think, its too soon, there will be loads of transfers, whats everyone doing.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hoff, Yes I currently live in East Ardsley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, near tingley and Morley.

I used to live at Harrop terrace on Brittania road in the 60s and 70s, just on from Tingley, I remember when there was no huge roundabout, just a little road with hardly any cars around, lol.

Me and my lad have joined.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Nice one Liverpool. I bet you're excited about the new season. What do you think of Rodgers as your new manager?

I hear Rodgers has signed up the magician Dynamo, it's the only way to get that side playing well, by using Magic, lol

I hear Rodgers has signed up the magician Dynamo, it's the only way to get that side playing well, by using Magic, lol

I think he will do well there. I like his style of football and I believe he could be the start of a new dawn LFC. I am not a Liverpool fan either.

lol Well he's a fellow NI man so he'll be a certain success :wink: No but as you say I think if he's given time and funds and with his style and approach to the game it could be Liverpools best appointment in the last couple of decades. Plus if Mourinho had him working with the young players then I think that shows how good he must be! I just hope he doesn't lose 4 or 5 of the first 10 games otherwise he might not get the chance (but isn't that the premier league all over?).

So yes I am really excited and for once hope that stewart downing will rise to the occasion and provide a bit of width that we appear to have lacked for so many years!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I think he will do well there. I like his style of football and I believe he could be the start of a new dawn LFC. I am not a Liverpool fan either.

Gerrard has been a great player, but I think his best years are behind him and who else is there that would get on the Chelsea, Man city or Man utd team? There's a couple of other good players, but a lot of average ones ask the Liverpool fans, they know, but ..... They might buy well this summer.

lol the same could be levelled at carroll and henderson too but I'm hoping that they're young enough - downing is at least consistent - its just it so happens to be that he's consistently bad!

I used to think I'd never say this but I see a time coming when Gerrard retiring may be a good thing for Liverpool - don't get me wrong - I love him to bits but it appears to be that if he's in the side the rest leave it up to him and if he can't do it then no one else steps up. Thats a sad inditement of 99% of the rest of the squad yet appears to be true.

PS - any other team would love Reina (uncharacteristically shaky last year, though Hart is a class act) & Suarez (apart from the controversy) in my opinion

Gerrard has been a great player, but I think his best years are behind him and who else is there that would get on the Chelsea, Man city or Man utd team? There's a couple of other good players, but a lot of average ones ask the Liverpool fans, they know, but ..... They might buy well this summer.

You could say that about the Swansea team that he built and look how well they did in their first season. I think this guy is good and will go back to the basics and just play football. That's what he did with Swansea and thats his way of playing football, watch this space, if he is given time he will get Liverpool back in contention for Champions league football.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
You could say that about the Swansea team that he built and look how well they did in their first season. I think this guy is good and will go back to the basics and just play football. That's what he did with Swansea and thats his way of playing football, watch this space, if he is given time he will get Liverpool back in contention for Champions league football.

I like him, I hope he does well, Liverpool might be pushing for the league title I don't know how the season will pan out for them, it is too early to tell, I personally think they are a long way behind the top three. But football is a strange game.

I like him, I hope he does well, Liverpool might be pushing for the league title I don't know how the season will pan out for them, it is too early to tell, I personally think they are a long way behind the top three. But football is a strange game.

I have to agree, I just hope the guy gets a chance. To many managers get sacked far to quick nowadays.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Great to see a Lady has joined the league. Any more want to join please do.

Thats no lady, it's a HeShe lol.

Archived