Melbourne SE suburbs - anyone fancy meeting up

Guest cardffslim

Guest cardffslim

Hi all,

Been here a couple of weeks now and starting to feel a bit happier that we're settling in. Next step would be to make some friends!!

My boyfriend is at work all day and i've not got a job yet, so would love to meet up during the day with anyone in a similar situation.

I'm in Black Rock but can get to places nearby on public transport until we get a car in the next couple of weeks.

Let me know if you fancy a coffee or even some wine!!

Sharon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ComingDownUnder
Hi all,

Been here a couple of weeks now and starting to feel a bit happier that we're settling in. Next step would be to make some friends!!

My boyfriend is at work all day and i've not got a job yet, so would love to meet up during the day with anyone in a similar situation.

I'm in Black Rock but can get to places nearby on public transport until we get a car in the next couple of weeks.

Let me know if you fancy a coffee or even some wine!!

Sharon

Just seen this post... I know we are already booked in for coffee and cake, but this talk of a wine-drinking-companion is very interesting to me. Shall we discuss on Friday??

Guest emma89

Hi I've recently moved to Brighton in Melbourne. I'm a 23 year old female and from Cornwall in England and have been here for a couple of months and need to makes some new friends! I am an aupair/nanny with weekends off and have some free time in the week. Is anyone up to having coffee/lunch/drinks?

Emma xxx

:laugh::cute:

Archived