Golf Anyone? North Perth

Guest thepastyman

Guest thepastyman

Having read about Adam Scott doing a Greg Norman last night in the British Open Championship, ie another aussie blowing a major, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. It got me in the mood for a round of golf. Anyone out there fancy a game? I am new to North Perth.

Guest thepastyman
Bumping this thread for you pastyman...whereabouts in North Perth are you?

Thanks... Heathridge.

Hi mate

I am up in Mindarie and have been having a knock at Carramar and Marrangaroo over the last few weeks. Not too worried about my card, just want to get around without too much swearing and club throwing in frustration.

Don't know yet if I will be able to play this weekend but will certainly be looking to get an early round in the weekend after if you fancy it.

Cheers

Si

Guest thepastyman
Hi mate

I am up in Mindarie and have been having a knock at Carramar and Marrangaroo over the last few weeks. Not too worried about my card, just want to get around without too much swearing and club throwing in frustration.

Don't know yet if I will be able to play this weekend but will certainly be looking to get an early round in the weekend after if you fancy it.

Cheers

Si

I havent played in ages, so I too am expecting a lot of frustration and to lose quite a few balls. Can we make it second weekend in August? I have a house move to deal with next weekend.

I havent played in ages, so I too am expecting a lot of frustration and to lose quite a few balls. Can we make it second weekend in August? I have a house move to deal with next weekend.

No sweat. Open invitation, just shout when you are ready. If anyone else fancies it just shout. Maybe a PIO society could be on the cards

Guest thepastyman
No sweat. Open invitation, just shout when you are ready. If anyone else fancies it just shout. Maybe a PIO society could be on the cards

PIO Golf Society, That would be great! We could even schedule to play courses all over Perth from time to time, anyone interested?

• 4 months later...

Archived